Scholarships?!?! (3 Viewers)

Domsky

HSC
Heey guys, just want to know if anyone here knows how to get an scholarship?
I need it for uni...i will tell you more on the details if some of you know...

barbernator

HSC
scientia scholarship to UNSW 99.9 or high achievers scholarship to USyd 99.95. dare to dream :D

Examine

same
HSC
Well, I don't know of any specific scholarships for education, though there is always scientia.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
scientia scholarship to UNSW 99.9 or high achievers scholarship to USyd 99.95. dare to dream :D
I was at the Scholarships lunch last year and I met a guy who had the Scientia. $10 000 a year for the length of his degree.

so so jelly

Examine

same
HSC
Academic Excellence scholarship in UWS is $5000 and you only need 90+ and be a western sydney resident.

barbernator

HSC
I was at the Scholarships lunch last year and I met a guy who had the Scientia. $10 000 a year for the length of his degree.

so so jelly
the person who gets 99.85 and doesn't get any other scholarship would be a bit devo

barbernator

HSC
Academic Excellence scholarship in UWS is $5000 and you only need 90+ and be a western sydney resident.
well those two statements are mutually exclusive, so nobody gets the scholarship

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
WOW, thats freaking high....but thanks for the notice :)
It's high, but they're both huge, $10k each iirc.

I know there's lots of scholarships for primary education (especially if you're male), but I'm not sure about secondary.

There's others, but a majority are for the so called "disadvantaged students" - people in rural areas, indigenous people etc. There's also a few faculty specific scholarships and they all have their own requirements. Most universities have a scholarships page on their website, so I'd recommend having a look at some of those.

well those two statements are mutually exclusive, so nobody gets the scholarship
Not sure if srs.

barbernator

HSC
It's high, but they're both huge, $10k each iirc.

I know there's lots of scholarships for primary education (especially if you're male), but I'm not sure about secondary.

There's others, but a majority are for the so called "disadvantaged students" - people in rural areas, indigenous people etc. There's also a few faculty specific scholarships and they all have their own requirements. Most universities have a scholarships page on their website, so I'd recommend having a look at some of those.
lol

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
the person who gets 99.85 and doesn't get any other scholarship would be a bit devo
There are others he/she could get.

btw, how did u get to the scholarships lunch?
I'm on a scholarship. Well, not really - it's called the UNSW Academic Achievement Award. Apparently it's good enough for a ticket to the Scholarships lunch.

lots of pretty girls there

but i was socially inept last year so... didn't have the guts to talk to them :(

barbernator

HSC
Why the lol?
lol at the fact that being from a place 1:20 from sydney (where i live) is classified as "disadvantaged" and "rural"

I'm on a scholarship. Well, not really - it's called the UNSW Academic Achievement Award. Apparently it's good enough for a ticket to the Scholarships lunch.

lots of pretty girls there

but i was socially inept last year so... didn't have the guts to talk to them :(
AAA is quality shit. Can u defer it a year? sorry OP for hijacking thread :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)