• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WSU Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

I'm down for the 29th, didnt muhaha say uni starts on the 1st of august?
Yeah uni starts on the first of august...thats for the law and commerce degrees anyway, i dont know about the other degrees, arts and international studies starts then too.
Rookie Law, you coming to uni to have lunch with Harrisony and I tomorrow? Also going to bring my basketball so we could shoot some hoops or something, unwind etc. just have some chilaxing time before hardcore study time :)

And lol thrillkiller, 4th of july is a day better than independence day (my bday lol)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Yeah uni starts on the first of august...thats for the law and commerce degrees anyway, i dont know about the other degrees, arts and international studies starts then too.
Rookie Law, you coming to uni to have lunch with Harrisony and I tomorrow? Also going to bring my basketball so we could shoot some hoops or something, unwind etc. just have some chilaxing time before hardcore study time :)

And lol thrillkiller, 4th of july is a day better than independence day (my bday lol)
Talk to harrisony about meat :)

Also ommu used to post a bit a while back, mainly in the hsc forums

mirakon

nigga
HSC

So im going to spend 2 hours travel in total to uni and back tomorrow just for a 2 hour prac

-_-

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

I might one of you law people by next semester :)

Anddd yes i shall be thereee :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

ok.

So deets so far for mib3 meet

Date: 29th of June
Time: TBA depends on screening times
Place: Event Cinemas at Westfield Parramatta

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Im definitely in! :)

Also, I got my FIM essay mark back, I mean I should be happy, but Im sort of not happy. I got a distinction, I was two marks away from a HD in that essay, damn.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

also i would prefer if mib3 meat was in the morning or afternoon as I have plans for that evening ( i could cancel them but i'd rather not)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

also i would prefer if mib3 meat was in the morning or afternoon as I have plans for that evening ( i could cancel them but i'd rather not)
Afternoon, would be hard for me to come in the morning from where I live. Midday is a good time to start the meat methinks :) but Im happy with whenever suits you guys.

HSC
N/A

Gotta see.
Might stay back on res for a week or so after.
Been wanting to go to a few alt clubs that only open a few days monthly.

Although, so far lookin' good!

mirakon

nigga
HSC

ok so if there is a movie around midday that could be good as it is in the afternoon + we could have lunch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)