• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

National Chemistry Quiz (2 Viewers)

2xL

HSC
Anyone else do it today?

Was hard as fuark.

planino

HSC
I did the Y11 one. Surprisingly it was slightly easier than expected, but I made several silly mistakes D:

Freaking soot

deswa1

HSC
Yeah I did it- thought it was alright all up. I've never done it before though- there was actually a lot of relevance to the chem course.

2xL

HSC
Yeah I did it- thought it was alright all up. I've never done it before though- there was actually a lot of relevance to the chem course.
Yeah i realised too. Some questions were flippin crazy though. (So proud i got the SnCl4 titration question). Cool thing was the small free periodic table :D

2xL

HSC
I really like how they let you keep your papers
REALLY? I didn't get to keep mine. will get it back with the certificate. Would've been fun to take another look @ the questions.

2xL

HSC
Omg i jst remembered the question about the antimony cup. Gg my head.

starshine02

HSC
I did the yr 11 one and it was easier than expected too (past exams were hard). There were some random things that I haven't heard of though.

planino

HSC
I did the yr 11 one and it was easier than expected too (past exams were hard). There were some random things that I haven't heard of though.
'amorphous' lol

I'm so happy they gave us the molar mass (646) of that holy grail of a compound

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol I did it today. I failed, I gave up at the end and just coloured random bubbles at the end. I'm glad I'm not the only one that found it hard! Participation here I come :p

A few mins into the test, I'm looking for the periodic table, have to ask science teacher for one. Science teacher then realises to give them all out. Most of the juniors didn't realise you needed it and had already guessed most of the test.

I miss the Yr7-10 papers, they were so easy.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Many of my friends did it. More than 90 percent of the people who done chemistry in my year group said it was hard with many of them said they just put random answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)