• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

When can teachers start giving CSSA Trial results back? (1 Viewer)

hayhay2012

HSC
I saw on the timetable it said something like exams must be held until 20th August, so does that mean nothing can be returned to us this week? Some of my teachers are really fast markers and for e.g. my economics class has less than 10 people so I'm sure it would be marked before then, but is it against the CSSA rules to give them back?

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, my teacher said that he cannot give them back until 20th Aug.

HSC
Uni Grad
I was talking to my English teacher and he told me that the earliest we get the Catholic AOS paper back was Tuesday next week.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I have never known CSSA to have a date as the assumption is that all schools will have used them by the end of Monday's timetabled exams. I plan on giving mine back on Tuesday and most of my colleagues are planning to do the same thing.

Independent papers will still have another two weeks before they can be returned to students due to their security period.

I hadn't noticed an earliest return by date but will check in on Monday and if correct then I will have to wait.

hayhay2012

HSC
I have never known CSSA to have a date as the assumption is that all schools will have used them by the end of Monday's timetabled exams. I plan on giving mine back on Tuesday and most of my colleagues are planning to do the same thing.

Independent papers will still have another two weeks before they can be returned to students due to their security period.

I hadn't noticed an earliest return by date but will check in on Monday and if correct then I will have to wait.
http://www.cssa.com.au/docs/timetable.pdf
Thats the document I mean

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
I think when all the students have completed the paper and then they can start distributing marks, I think it was around 1-2 weeks after the exam.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I haven't seen that in the past and also didn't notice it this year.

I will be checking at school on Monday as that changes when the papers can be returned - not when the results can be given so marks could be given out but the actual papers can't be taken home by the students.

P

powlmoa

This is very different to mine.

We can't we ours back until week 9. Which bugs the teachers as it makes it hard to collate makes

Domsky

HSC
i asked my teacher he said two weeks time...but apparently its confidential not to say the marks out even if they marked it...funny thing was that my ancient teacher told me i did alrite haha...so much for the secretcy...rolf :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)