Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (15 Viewers)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Re: The Nonsense Thread

True , not bsod's lol
bsods?
Mmhm. I want to get a laptop with both Windows and Mac since there are hardly any games to play on Mac that I know of.
You can do that on a Mac as in you can have both Windows and the Mac thingo or whatever it's called on the Mac.

who do you think will be dominating the computer/technology industry in 10 years time? microsoft, apple or another competitor?
Probably another competitor.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
bsods?

You can do that on a Mac as in you can have both Windows and the Mac thingo or whatever it's called on the Mac.

Probably another competitor.
Blue screen of death

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC

Now that I think about it, Apple makes good products however they make upgrades too frequently.
Think of all the workers that suffer every time another unnecessary upgrade is made LOL
Macs are good personal mainstream computers for the average person to facebook and stuff. Macs are absolutely crappy for everything except this:
From working to gaming macbooks are absolute dungheaps of wasted money into a horrible device that is planned to be outdated in the next 10 seconds of someone getting it.

Therefore they might be good for you, but they are horrible for alot of other people who use computers for things other than the internet.

Fawun

Queen
HSC

wtf is a blue screen of death

deswa1

HSC

Writing a scholarship application now. This is legit fun to do :)

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Macs are good personal mainstream computers for the average person to facebook and stuff. Macs are absolutely crappy for everything except this:
From working to gaming macbooks are absolute dungheaps of wasted money into a horrible device that is planned to be outdated in the next 10 seconds of someone getting it.

Therefore they might be good for you, but they are horrible for alot of other people who use computers for things other than the internet.
Well I agree that you shouldn't buy macs for gaming purposes because most games that you buy aren't compatible with macbooks etc. Although most people only buy Apple products because of the brand.

deswa1

HSC

Which scholarship and what do you have to write for it?
Doing the Sydney Uni Merit Scholarship one now- its a one page personal statement.

deswa1

HSC

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Writing a scholarship application now. This is legit fun to do :)
Haha good luck :)

I need to start my 2 history essays today and I need to memorise both of them by Tuesday and study for my prac for Tuesday and finish a whole topic of math by tonight.

Yet i'm on BOS...

Fawun

Queen
HSC

The first thing I see when I go on facebook is "UNSW Womens Week 2012"

lol.

Aysce

HSC

Waste of a weekend - so unproductive lul.

theind1996

HSC
N/A

The first thing I see when I go on facebook is "UNSW Womens Week 2012"

lol.
I can't help but smile when women laugh at initiatives which aim to address the inequalities they face, yet complain about inequality when men make fun of these issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)