Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (16 Viewers)

deswa1

HSC
Re: The Nonsense Thread

Why is no one talking?

Anyways, help me make a decision. Liverpool vs. Man City is at 1:00 am. Firstly, should I sleep? If so, what time?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Man City is going to win anyway

sleep normal time

Fawun

Queen
HSC

See this is why I never have dinner with my family. Tonight was the first time that our family all had dinner together...

When i'm eating:

Mum: Michelle! You're too skinny! Eat more! *puts more food on plate*
Dad: Why don't you learn how to use chopsticks?! Every asian uses chopsticks but you
Sister: You're suppose to eat the vegetables first! (I eat my vegetables together with my food)

After I eat:

Dad: Go drink a glass of milk! You're too short!
Mum: So who used up all the hot water?
Sister: Michelle. She was the last person who showered.

*Mum and Dad gives me a lecture about water*

Mum: Why are you so skinny? When Jen (my sister) was your age, she was chubby. You're pale and when your sister was dark when she was your age. Why do you look like your dad but you don't have traits of mine?

blah blah

NEVER AGAIN

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
See this is why I never have dinner with my family. Tonight was the first time that our family all had dinner together...

When i'm eating:

Dad: Why don't you learn how to use chopsticks?! Every asian uses chopsticks but you
Sister: You're suppose to eat the vegetables first! (I eat my vegetables together with my food)

After I eat:

Mum: Why are you so skinny? When Jen (my sister) was your age, she was chubby. You're pale and when your sister was dark when she was your age. Why do you look like your dad but you don't have traits of mine?

blah blah

NEVER AGAIN
Awww :/

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Like is it that much for me to ask to have a peaceful dinner without having people telling me how to eat my food and what to eat?!

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

When i'm eating:

After I eat:

blah blah

NEVER AGAIN
hahahahhahahaha

inb4 you get lectured because your blood type isn't positive.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

Like is it that much for me to ask to have a peaceful dinner without having people telling me how to eat my food and what to eat?!
Atleast you only got that tonight.

deswa1

HSC

Ok guys- need all of this thread to help big time. Apparently THIS friday is our muck up assembly and we need ideas FAST. Anything you think of, just write it. And don't worry about whether its appropriate; our school's pretty flexible lol.

Go nuts :)

Fawun

Queen
HSC

Ok guys- need all of this thread to help big time. Apparently THIS friday is our muck up assembly and we need ideas FAST. Anything you think of, just write it. And don't worry about whether its appropriate; our school's pretty flexible lol.

whats a muck up assembly

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

Kpop theme ! Xd

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

Fake a death or ask everyone to bring their pets and go wild

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
I not only speak for myself , but the others :) , if you ever need to cool off, just speak to us BoSers .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)