end of year school gifts? (2 Viewers)

mike12345678

HSC
what do youse get your schools for the end of year gift. im past of the SRC at my school and were struggling to come up with something.

any ideas would be awesomee

teeah

HSC
were giving our school an electronic noticeboard. #priorities. go to your exec, usually they have like a list of things they need to get.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You're supposed to give your schools a gift?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
were giving our school an electronic noticeboard. #priorities. go to your exec, usually they have like a list of things they need to get.
What? Do you go to a loaded private school?

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
lol that was an option at one stage but the Senior Leaders didn't like it since it'll probably be vandalised and it's not like it'll make a great big difference. Last year they got the school a new P.A system...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Not sure what our year's getting, but we normally get something like a BBQ.

ANd we're a public school and every year always gives a "Gift to School".

I'm trying to convince people to donate their krudd books back to make class laptop sets for the Yr 7 and 8s.

teeah

HSC
lol that was an option at one stage but the Senior Leaders didn't like it since it'll probably be vandalised and it's not like it'll make a great big difference. Last year they got the school a new P.A system...
makes sense- dont know if we'll have a problem with vandalism but just seems a bit strange to me that when the money would be better spent on something actually needed like upgrading some labs were getting this. ah well. :)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Either we got the school house banners or an electronic basketball scoreboard.

I honestly have no idea.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Not sure what our year's getting, but we normally get something like a BBQ.

ANd we're a public school and every year always gives a "Gift to School".

I'm trying to convince people to donate their krudd books back to make class laptop sets for the Yr 7 and 8s.
lol we couldn't keep ours - we were 'forced' to donate them to the year 10s-come-year 11s

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh I don't know about Rudd whatnot

I just know we got laptops.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
We were going to get the school a goat (since it's our school mascot) but the no-fun-allowed prefects vetoed that idea. Now we're getting them something shitty like a barbeque.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
We were going to get the school a goat (since it's our school mascot) but the no-fun-allowed prefects vetoed that idea. Now we're getting them something shitty like a barbeque.
We should present them eshaylad_69.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)