What will happened to this teacher who got busted? (1 Viewer)

Focus is Key

HSC
Okay, so at our school we have this really terrible teacher who cannot teach for all he is worth. Even the brightest students trying to learn under him fail because he drones on and on apparently in a completely monotonous voice. He taught me for Year 9 History but luckily I have not had too much interaction with him recently. So here is what went down:

Basically he teaches a Year 11 Business Studies class and they have their Prelims coming up. Since he knows the majority if not all of the class will fail the exam he actually HANDED OUT THE TEST TO THE CLASS THEN GAVE THEM THE ANSWERS!!! This is obviously so the results won't reflect his dreadful teaching. During Legal Studies a few of my friends told me and it was discussed openly in the classroom. The teacher heard and reported the incident to the Head HSIE teacher who then reported it to the School Principal who then made all students give the exam but and they are presumably setting a new one. Funnily enough the teacher has now gone on 'Long Service Leave' the day after he was caught (presumably because the Principal spoke with him).

So does the principal report this incident to the Board of Studies or something? Is there an inquiry made? I'm just curious if anyone knows because I find this incident really funny and this terrible teacher would deserve to get the sack anyway.

Alkanes

HSC
Obviously the school fired has fired his ass for his inappropriate actions. Will be hard for him to look for another job at another school lolz

Focus is Key

HSC
Obviously the school fired has fired his ass for his inappropriate actions. Will be hard for him to look for another job at another school lolz
Lol :D
I don't get why he'd do such a stupid thing, like surely he didn't think everyone would keep their mouths shut. Good on the principal for firing him lol

Alkanes

HSC
Yes stupid indeed. Hints or tips of the exam would of been a more appropriate way if he wanted to produce some results.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Well students should not talk about such a thing in class coz there is a possibility that the majority of the question will be changed. Just made it tough on themselves

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
If he gave it to everyone then I don't see the problem. I.e. it is a take home exam basically.

Rohanco

HSC
Lolol a Drama/English teacher at my school also went on a mysterious 'trip of long term leave' after the head teacher came around to all her students asking her what she was like. Apparently all she would do was play games every lesson for an hour and do weird things like tickle students, and compliment students feet. She gave my brother in yr10 full marks in a drama for assessment where he was supposed to recite Shakespeare, where instead he made a recital of Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights. She was a weird hippy lady. I can't help but feel sorry for her, even if she was a useless teacher, she was a nice lady in her own strange way.

Verify

HSC
That wasn't smart from your classmates... they should've kept silent!

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
It is always about the marks
Lolol a Drama/English teacher at my school also went on a mysterious 'trip of long term leave' after the head teacher came around to all her students asking her what she was like. Apparently all she would do was play games every lesson for an hour and do weird things like tickle students, and compliment students feet. She gave my brother in yr10 full marks in a drama for assessment where he was supposed to recite Shakespeare, where instead he made a recital of Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights. She was a weird hippy lady. I can't help but feel sorry for her, even if she was a useless teacher, she was a nice lady in her own strange way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)