Plz analyse (6 Viewers)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Ya but how? Im pretty much spotless from pimples now, have a different hairstyle to that pic (Haircut 3 days ago)

Idk maybe eyes are too small... or nose too big.... FAR OUT idk . Maybe I should get plastic surgery....

Cos ive tried the whole workout thing to get buff, but yea it didnt work COS OF MY SHREK LIKE FACE!! no girl wanted to go out with me lol
It's good that you care about your physical appearance and all (also, maybe improve your fashion tastes unless you have gr8 fashion tastes already) but it doesn't guarantee anything. It helps though I guess.

Well. As cliched as this sounds, many girls still value personality. They dig someone smart/funny/can sweep them off their feet. I've seen many "under average" looking guys be with very great looking girls.

And if they only valued you for your looks, would you really want to be with them?
This is defs true.

Aysce

HSC
Style, attitude, culture, confidence, warmth, fashion etc.

There's definitely some of those you're lacking.
I'd like to emphasise this element.

I'm not having a go at you Hayabusaboston, I've noticed your attitude ever since you joined. You were initially VERY ARROGANT whereas now I can see that you are trying to be more humble but sometimes your messages (despite being well-intentioned) are misinterpreted by the BoS community. What I think you should do is work on trying to become less "work-oriented" in terms of personality ie always talking about school, IQ and whatnot and basically being less creepy.

I've read some of your poems on your website, and boy, some of them made me cringe. You're not bad looking, it's just you sometimes come off as quite egotistic and obsessive with the academics. Lower it a notch but hey, that's my opinion. Regard it as useful advice or an absolute pile of bullshit - No skin off my nose.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
No its more the fact I think, that I have the other things that a girl wants, but ultimately the looks turn her off.
Like I said, stunners USUALLY only go for stunners.

Just accept it and move on.

You'll have many more chances.

hayabusaboston

HSC
yo shut yo ass nigga bitch! this is a constructive thread aimed at assisting a poorly organised man in his endeavours with beautiful women! you're such a pessimist shite.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm not having a go at you Hayabusaboston, I've noticed your attitude ever since you joined. You were initially VERY ARROGANT whereas now I can see that you are trying to be more humble but sometimes your messages (despite being well-intentioned) are misinterpreted by the BoS community. What I think you should do is work on trying to become less "work-oriented" in terms of personality ie always talking about school, IQ and whatnot and basically being less creepy.

I've read some of your poems on your website, and boy, some of them made me cringe. You're not bad looking, it's just you sometimes come off as quite egotistic and obsessive with the academics. Lower it a notch but hey, that's my opinion. Regard it as useful advice or an absolute pile of bullshit - No skin off my nose.
Expert here^

But hey oddly, some girls like VERY ARROGANT guys for some reason.

What may be your weakness for one girl might be a strength for another.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
yo shut yo ass nigga bitch! this is a constructive thread aimed at assisting a poorly organised man in his endeavours with beautiful women! you're such a pessimist shite.
m8 I'm helping you.

Did I tell you to be a pessimist yourself?

No.

Everything I've said is something to do with improving yourself (defs optimistic view)

And there's the truth in such statement.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, you see, this is some of the problem.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
And you're asking us what the problem is..

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Expert here^

Because arrogance is often coupled with a lot of other positive traits.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Maybe you need to work on your manners when others are helping you and that might get you some girls.

Aysce

HSC
Remember this haya and I know this is highly debatable:

The beauty of one's soul outshines that of their exterior. Personality is timeless, looks aren't.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Remember this haya and I know this is highly debatable:

The beauty of one's soul outshines that of their exterior. Personality is timeless, looks aren't.
The ignorant guy will just ignore it anyways.

No point.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Because arrogance is often coupled with a lot of other positive traits.
OMG sorry! just got a bit pissed that theind1996 called the thread useless. I want positive help from you guys. Constructive criticism. A "this thread is useless' was like "wtf not cool"

and I wasnt saying "shut yo ass" to anyone except theind, cos he offended me slightly. I appreciate all the help guys.

Last edited:

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Expert here^

Unless you're Harvey Sikkient Spector, it rarely works.

But to haya, it's up to you in the end to take our advice or not.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
OMG sorry! just got a bit pissed that theind1996 called the thread useless. I want positive help from you guys. Constructive criticism. A "this thread is useless' was like "wtf not cool"
wtf, i swear i thought you aimed that statement at me.

''pessimist shite''

:haha: shit niggaz.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

and I wasnt saying "shut yo ass" to anyone except theind, cos he offended me slightly. I appreciate all the help guys.
So he offended you. The way he did was hardly a big deal, and reacting so strongly to something as mild as that is not an attractive trait.

hayabusaboston

HSC

Understandable. Question though, poems made you cringe? which ones? LOL thats odd, wouldnt have thought they'd make people cringe. I shall take your advice for sure :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)