Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (13 Viewers)

HSC
For you sy, you'll pick up 4u very easily. You'll get bored in class I can tell ;)

You should probably start setting goals for your HSC year e.g. XX in maths, XX.XX in atar etc. You probably have too much on your plate atm but you have a lot of time to figure it out.

I recommend you take all your subjects for the first few weeks. You'll get a feel for all of them and drop accordingly.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
For you sy, you'll pick up 4u very easily. You'll get bored in class I can tell ;)

You should probably start setting goals for your HSC year e.g. XX in maths, XX.XX in atar etc. You probably have too much on your plate atm but you have a lot of time to figure it out.

I recommend you take all your subjects for the first few weeks. You'll get a feel for all of them and drop accordingly.
Ah ok thanks for the advice man :]

Anyone with suggestions on what economics articles I should be reading to get a good background for statistics and background knowledge?

deswa1

HSC
Ah ok thanks for the advice man :]

Anyone with suggestions on what economics articles I should be reading to get a good background for statistics and background knowledge?
Read the Herald every week if you can- you'll get somewhat of an idea for the economy from that. The Financial Review is fantastic (but quite up there and difficult often + its pretty expensive) so its defs worth a read if you can get it but I wouldn't spend heaps just to read that. The Economist often has brilliant articles as well so defs check that out too

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Thanks to everyone who helped me with commerce work today! I actually understand a few things now :D theind1996, sorry for making you talk so much when you are sick!

Fawun

Queen
HSC
thanks deswa, carrot and twink for helping me :) wuv u guise (only twink and deswa. Carrot hit me :( )

deswa1

HSC
thanks deswa, carrot and twink for helping me :) wuv u guise
Lol I didn't even do anything- just general solutions (and not even that that well). But if it helped, I'm glad (and no worries).

If you want, after HSC (and a lengthy partying break :p) I could help you with maths because I want to get experience tutoring anyway

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Lol I didn't even do anything- just general solutions (and not even that that well). But if it helped, I'm glad (and no worries).

If you want, after HSC (and a lengthy partying break :p) I could help you with maths because I want to get experience tutoring anyway
Haha at least you helped me because I had no idea what I was doing tbh. I would've just memorised the formulas. Sorry for the amount of questions I asked, I just wanted to make sure I get it :)

Yes I would love that and thank you once again :)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Fawun, does this mean that we won't be seeing any more copying the answers from you? :)

deswa1

HSC
Haha, sorry! If it makes you feel any better, I used to do the same thing :p
Used to being the key operative here. Though I'll confess, I used to do it heaps in year 11 at the start of the year when our teacher would check homework but then I stopped when he stopped checking haha (I would do random questions, not the ones he picked)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Thanks to everyone who helped me with commerce work today! I actually understand a few things now :D theind1996, sorry for making you talk so much when you are sick!
Haha it's alright, good to see that you got something out of it - btw, check your email :p

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Used to being the key operative here. Though I'll confess, I used to do it heaps in year 11 at the start of the year when our teacher would check homework but then I stopped when he stopped checking haha (I would do random questions, not the ones he picked)
You are a genius (srs)

bogan accent pissoff
Haha, why do you keep saying that? She doesn't have a bogan accent :p
exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)