Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (5 Viewers)

RANK 1

HSC
So the guy is into white girls, ~alabaster pale girls~ and goth chicks.
Yet, in the past he's always said we'd make a great couple. We mutually friend zoned each other weeks into befriending each other.
He's told friends that he's not into brown-skinned girls so he wouldn't go for me. (After trying to do shit with me when I used to sleepover ages ago. Told our friends, they thought he was a cr3pe.)
I've been sleeping with him for the past 6 nights, and everything was fine. Cuddles and shit. Then he just took it slightly further over the recent nights and took it too far yesterday morning. I went along with it because well, I've been wanting a relationship with someone and he's my best friend, attraction is there (but ignored), and when this shit happened, I was open to it but very apprehensive because he's a cunt and a fucking awkward fuck who'd hurt anyone who fancied him without even knowing it. But I'm fucking understanding as fuck and I figured he'd be mature about things and maybe it may eventuate into something more. I knew liking him is wrong because well... He's a fucking cunt. But he takes such good care of me (usually) and everyone says that he has a soft spot for me, even his mother said so.

Anyway so shit happened in the morning, then we were fine throughout the day. Later at night, he tells his "bro"'s gf, who he seems to listen to like a fucking puppy. And apparently when he told her what happened, she facepalmed. And then he basically told me to he wanted to sleep alone and made up the shitty excuse that whenever I sleep over, he wakes up late. Fuck we wake up at 6-7 and cuddle/talk and drift in and out of sleep till 12. His fucking choice. I said that I had to wake up at 6 anyway. He said he needed to think about things. I was like okay well I wanted to talk about stuff and he said not tonight and I'm like it's not about what happened and then he asked what it was and I just dismissed it. He wanted to know but didn't push it beyond him saying, "V, I know you, what did you want to say?" I just walked out and he asked to drop me off to mine and I said I'm going to my "sis'" place (happens to be his ex-fuckbuddy/failed attempt of acquiring a gf). He was okay and dropped me off awkwardly.
So now, I've been messaging him and shiz (I don't even know, I'm in pain. Hickies aren't meant to hurt like fuck, yeah?)
He got the bro's gf to message me as him, fucking dyslexic cunt, I know when it's him typing. And now he's asked me to meet him in the library...

I feel so used and shit, that whoever I've told said he used me and shit because he's been desperate for luvin' and I've been extremely emotionally fucked over the last week. ugh.

TL;DR:
Cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt.
still dont understand what he did to piss you off other than suddenly not wanting to sleep with you and saying hes not into curries

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
still dont understand what he did to piss you off other than suddenly not wanting to sleep with you and saying hes not into curries
Did you read the last paragraph?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not even going to quote the things above (above the thing I've quoted below) and comment because we all know that cunt is all sorts of stupid and you two led each other on, it was a mutual thing and he shouldn't have had a problem afterwards because you two are friends and you should've just talked about it. So he's stupid. I don't think you did anything stupid (apart from sleeping in bed with him when you obviously had ~feelings~ but that's not really being stupid it's being human).

I've left some stuff out because I'm not bothered with shit.

Basically been crying really at how stupid I was, and how he just took advantage of me and I thought maybe it was all good for once - being my bestf and shit and us wanting essentially the same thing.
(idek why i thought that. I'm shit, lol. I hate being fucking brown and unattractive ugh)
1. There's nothing wrong with being brown, you are a strong, independent, black woman who don't need no man, and it's his problem if he's an elitist racist (even though it seems like he has nothing to be elitist about).

2. You aren't ugly babe. I know you think you're ugly, but most people think badly of themselves, you are definitely not ugly. You're a pretty girl and since you've worked so hard to lose a little weight you just seem more confident and it shines right through and you shouldn't feel bad about yourself.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I sort of agree here.

KP, if it concerned you why were you sleeping with him for the past 6 days?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
*inserts ironic quote about how you said guys staring at girls at the cross was creepy and how you were glad you weren't like them*

now fuck off nobody cares about your bullshit
m8

i notice attractive women

i don't stare at their bodies for ten seconds and stop what i'm doing just to do so

different things.

---

Anyways:

Dear number two secret crush,

Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow :)

nexus_lad_69

Sikkest Lad in Livo
HSC
Uni Grad
m8

i don't stare at their bodies for ten seconds and stop what i'm doing just to do so

different things.

---

Anyways:

True, you stare at their bodies for not ten seconds but 10 minutes.

And no you don't stop what you're doing, you multi-task while staring. Shows how experienced you are at staring (to get to the level of staring + doing something else), no?

(jokes, I love you man.. no homo though)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
m8

different things.

---

Anyways:

Have you ever been to Bada Bing Shadowdude?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
no

i saw enough crepe-y guys, last last saturday night

So much crepe.

I mean, I understand that you're supposed to notice attractive women.

But to stop walking, stare for 10 seconds in a lustful manner, and then keep walking after you can't see her anymore...

...to the same escalator so you'll end up on the same platform we were going to, so you can ogle some more...

...and then get on the same train carriage so you can ogle even more.

Say what you want, but I'm not that crepe-y.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
What's the creepiest thing you've ever done?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)