Section 2 - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
The stimulus was gay..... so i wrote a story on how gay the stimulus is.....

onedaysnotice

HSC
Funny, i've read another belonging short story that was about exactly this :p
You mean someone who posted on this forum wrote the same story? Cuz that could've been me xD I posted the same thing in the main paper 1 thread aha.

And yes, my story is 100% mine, although I was inspired by an anime (TWGOK) xD

ILOVEOLDCAMERAS

HSC
N/A
i did picture 4 of the elderly couple feet fit my story quite well except i could not write as much as i hoped (needed to move onto essay)

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
The creative was great. I did it right on the spot, as I spent the 10 minutes reading time to plan out on my head what I'm going to write. I specifically chose the boy and the father doing fishing.

arthur_94

HSC
Made it up in the spot just like in the trials and got a good mark :)

cookeemonstah

HSC
wrote like 7 pages, but didn't know how to incorporate the image as a central idea.

nightweaver066

HSC
You mean someone who posted on this forum wrote the same story? Cuz that could've been me xD I posted the same thing in the main paper 1 thread aha.

And yes, my story is 100% mine, although I was inspired by an anime (TWGOK) xD
lol nope. It was actually a short story from another student that my teacher showed my class.

Maybe it was yours haha

madharris

HSC
N/A
I changed my story quite a bit, but it was ok in the end. Happy with it

CJS 99

HSC
I think you'll be ok. I used the image of the kid swinging on the branch too and my story basically revolved around returning to this tree in the future, to generate a feeling of belonging through childhood nostalgia.

deswa1

HSC
I used the tree as a recurring motif. Basically, my story is set in a prison and he's flashing back. So he flashes back to when he's a child and he sees his friend go and swing on the tree and his friend asks him to join him but my persona is too scared and says no. The tree is leafy and green here. Then it goes back to prison etc. and he flashes back to when he's a teenager. So here they walk past the tree again and they ask him to do drugs with them or something and he's sorta hesitant but he still sorta sticks to his values. The tree is now browning. Then back to prison and he flashes back again to why he got into prison. So basically he really wants to belong now and is willing to compromise for that (belonging changed etc.) and he ends up setting fire to a teachers car. The tree is now dead. Back to prison. Nice conclusion etc

And yeah

Do you reckon that's alright for central idea?

HSC
Dude,,.....it completely screwed up my mind....my prepared one was nothing like the stimulus.....

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I had a prepared one.
About an elderly man in a wheelchair with a motif of 'coldness' running throughout. Some pathetic fallacy shit going on there.

Chose the one of the couple with their feet on the grass. Said it was a framed picture on his bedside table, and turned it face down. He went outside, fucked some shit up, then a flashback was triggered to a certain point- in this case the stimulus picture. I described how an accident occurred on this grass hill, resulting in his wife's death and his paralysis. Some more shit happened, he returned home happy and turned the picture back up. Subtlety woo.

Hope that's enough of a 'central' idea for them.

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I had a prepared one.
About an elderly man in a wheelchair with a motif of 'coldness' running throughout. Some pathetic fallacy shit going on there.

Chose the one of the couple with their feet on the grass. Said it was a framed picture on his bedside table, and turned it face down. He went outside, fucked some shit up, then a flashback was triggered to a certain point- in this case the stimulus picture. I described how an accident occurred on this grass hill, resulting in his wife's death and his paralysis. Some more shit happened, he returned home happy and turned the picture back up. Subtlety woo.

Hope that's enough of a 'central' idea for them.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
I used the tree as a recurring motif. Basically, my story is set in a prison and he's flashing back. So he flashes back to when he's a child and he sees his friend go and swing on the tree and his friend asks him to join him but my persona is too scared and says no. The tree is leafy and green here. Then it goes back to prison etc. and he flashes back to when he's a teenager. So here they walk past the tree again and they ask him to do drugs with them or something and he's sorta hesitant but he still sorta sticks to his values. The tree is now browning. Then back to prison and he flashes back again to why he got into prison. So basically he really wants to belong now and is willing to compromise for that (belonging changed etc.) and he ends up setting fire to a teachers car. The tree is now dead. Back to prison. Nice conclusion etc

And yeah

Do you reckon that's alright for central idea?
Wow thats really good.

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Look, creative is never my strongest but my pre-prepared one did fit OK so hopefully 12/15?

onedaysnotice

HSC
lol nope. It was actually a short story from another student that my teacher showed my class.

Maybe it was yours haha
I swear to god if anyone of my friends distributed my creative I'm gonna kill them.

What did the story that your teacher showed end with?

nightweaver066

HSC
I swear to god if anyone of my friends distributed my creative I'm gonna kill them.

What did the story that your teacher showed end with?
Do not remember, was a very long time ago.

I just remember books where in a shed and they were his friends.

eat_well

HSC
Gah...I completely didn't see the numbers next to the pictures and forgot to specify which image I actually used. I hope they don't take marks off for that :(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)