Section II - Short Answer (1 Viewer)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
was anyone else tricked in the labour force and leaving school age rise thingy cos I was :p

I answered that in the long term it increases labour force mobility and stuff but realistically the question asked for a short term how that would reduce labour force and keep the unemployment number effectively increasing it proportionally

I was like -.-
I wrote about both :p

Rawf

HSC
I wrote about both :p
Same. I don't think my answer was really top notch though.. I wrote like. Because they're studying they might not want to find a job, whereas if they weren't at school they would LOL (I think it worded it worse in the exam).
I think the 'wtf' question of the paper was the female participation rate question. It wasn't hard but like.. I just couldn't think of much to fill up all the lines to get a 3 marker.
I wrote about: 1) the historic views of women and how there still is racism today
2) women are usually part time workers as they are more likely to look after children and they bare children too.

reflectia

HSC
Overall test was alright, but I don't think I did well in the unemployment/labour market questions :/

gorab

HSC
Same. I don't think my answer was really top notch though.. I wrote like. Because they're studying they might not want to find a job, whereas if they weren't at school they would LOL (I think it worded it worse in the exam).
I think the 'wtf' question of the paper was the female participation rate question. It wasn't hard but like.. I just couldn't think of much to fill up all the lines to get a 3 marker.
I wrote about: 1) the historic views of women and how there still is racism today
2) women are usually part time workers as they are more likely to look after children and they bare children too.
oh there's racism against women is there?

Rawf

HSC
I just realised.. for the unemployment question where they asked why changes in underemployment doesn't change the level of unemployment;
I got my stats completely wrong and wrote that underemployment was 17% in australia.. when apparently its 7% <_< will they mark me down? :(

KierenTran

jenko
HSC
Wtf board of studies those sly dogs! I didn't even know you had to draw something omg! lost another mark now fkn burner.

fk im blind

maknaedori

HSC
N/A
LOL I was sexist too and I'm a girl :L Hahahaha I'm scared like female markers are going to be offended or something :L

maknaedori

HSC
N/A
For that one mark lorenz curve thing I just drew a curve closer to the invisible line of equality that i didnt draw ;~; LOOOL Am I going to get 0 omg fail... and my pen is black as well. How will they know which one I drew? AHAHAHAHA OMG *cries*

lpower3

HSC
coudlnt remember the difference in headline and underlying inflation :(:( apart from that I pissed it

crazy_paki123

HSC
some of you guys missed easy marks in the short answers by the looks of what im readin

crazy_paki123

HSC
coudlnt remember the difference in headline and underlying inflation :(:( apart from that I pissed it
Haha same dude, i just bull shitted that headline is more volatile than underlying. which is 1 out of 2 marks so im alrite with that :D

freeeeee

HSC
Headline takes into account all changes in the price of goods and services, while underlying eliminates the one-off effects such as the prices of goods and services that undergo large price fluctuations causing price volatility. To get two marks you must use the words volatility i expect. But you guys probably already know the difference looking at the textbook after the exam =D

crazy_paki123

HSC
really? a guy said that you had to also include the formula for both inflations. I hope your right and hes wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)