How many marks lost for not finishing extended? (1 Viewer)

oompaman

HSC
N/A
Spent too long on short answer so didnt get enough time for extended
did question 25 and 28

Basically finished 25 but didnt write conclusion
28 - got up to second last paragraphs analysing limitations of government policy(wrote first sentence :( )

How many marks do you think i lost?

ct12345

HSC
might loose 2 for first one and 4 for second one> you still shood hit around 33ish/40 no stress

NesTea

HSC
conclusions aren't necessary in economics unless the question states to evaluate, then you must provide a judgement at the end but as question 25 was analyse you do not. I have received full marks for multiple essays in assessment tasks and trial HSC and not provided a conclusion so in short no you won't lose any marks purely because you're missing a conclusion. 28 as you didn't finish your content then yes you will lose marks unless your previous paragraphs before that were amazing

ct12345

HSC
conclusions aren't necessary in economics unless the question states to evaluate, then you must provide a judgement at the end but as question 25 was analyse you do not. I have received full marks for multiple essays in assessment tasks and trial HSC and not provided a conclusion so in short no you won't lose any marks purely because you're missing a conclusion. 28 as you didn't finish your content then yes you will lose marks unless your previous paragraphs before that were amazing
exactly

oompaman

HSC
N/A
How many marks do you think i will lose?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)