Section I - Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

Keelan134

HSC
No?

the whole point of the critical path is for you to use the shortest one, they all lead to the same end anyway. what's the point of having critical paths if you have to do all of it? it defeats the entire purpose
A critical path allows a business to sequence and schedule. It allows them to do tasks concurrently to reduce lead times. The answer is 17 as that is the shortest path in which each task can be completed. Its not A or B as the lower part takes 15 days in itself.

shannan94

HSC
20/20 for mc, hopefully that continues through the rest of my test :jump:

McLovinFanboy

Banned
HSC
I know I got at least 19/20.

If it was selling it will be 20 :)

messed up a short answer though, although i should get a few marks for it (HR strategies)

HSC
N/A
I had:
1. D
2. B (wrong)
3. A
4. B
5. C
6. B
7. A
8. B (wrong)
9. B
10. C
11. C
12. B
13. D
14. A
15. D
16. A
17. A
18. D
19. B
20. D (wrong)

Last edited:

McLovinFanboy

Banned
HSC
The ratios were easy. I kept thinking i got them wrong because the solved to such simple numbers.

HSC
N/A
A critical path allows a business to sequence and schedule. It allows them to do tasks concurrently to reduce lead times. The answer is 17 as that is the shortest path in which each task can be completed. Its not A or B as the lower part takes 15 days in itself.
It is A. Each path is independent of each other. If it wasn't, the delay in one path impacts the entire thing.

Edit: it's not asking for the critical path though. rather, it asks for the shortest time. Obviously businesses aren't going to take the longest path.

Demise

HSC
It is A. Each path is independent of each other. If it wasn't, the delay in one path impacts the entire thing.

Edit: it's not asking for the critical path though. rather, it asks for the shortest time. Obviously businesses aren't going to take the longest path.
Lol bro it's 17. You can't get the full task completed in 10 days (if that's A), whereas the minimum amount (but longest simultaneously) is C.

yayschool

HSC
N/A

I got that too. But everyone's saying it was 17 so I'm starting to doubt it. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)