Most Common & Random Forms of Procrastination (2012) (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Photography and making piano videos. (Y)

morts

HSC
Biggest procrastination right now= Boredofstudies. Srsly, is there a deactivate button???
say certain words or post certain pics and mods will ban you
I can send you these
for a fee tho. $50 for something that will only get a temporary ban, $150 for a permaban
pm me

d0nkeyk0ng

Banned
HSC
making fart sounds [the ones where you put your hands on your mouth and blow]

DancingAnz

HSC
Wikipedia. I just keep clicking on the links in the text that lead me to different to different wikepedia pages and read about heaps of random ye intresting stuff haha. Weird I know...

tarce94

HSC
watching tv shows on the net for me. the last 4 days. That is all I've done. (good luck to me for physics)
Same with me, I havnt watched any for the last three months because of study but exams start and I become obsessed with suits:( atleast you dont have an exam before physics, im freaking out because I have to study for both.
Plus I have been compulsive buying on the internet and bought over ten things the past 3 weeks which has taken a heavy toll on my bank account:|

Last edited:

molecule

HSC
Common: eating.
Random: I sat and watched my horse for over an hour. Sweetlyf.

sinawi

HSC
I spent my whole holidays pre-trials discovering and watching Breaking Bad. First 4 seasons done in 2 weeks. Terrible, I know, but it was worth it. Skyler was a bitch.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Most common: tumblr

Most random: wookiepedia, comparing how different editions of 14th century texts gloss certain words/phrases

pt1

HSC
TV Shows: Person of Interest and Arrow :D

lani22

HSC
tumblr jfc

and also, i tend to take a lot of showers..

RishBonjour

HSC
TV Shows: Person of Interest and Arrow :D
ARROW IS SOOOO GOOOD. can't wait for new episode and hope it doesn't get cancelled..

Same with me, I havnt watched any for the last three months because of study but exams start and I become obsessed with suits:( atleast you dont have an exam before physics, im freaking out because I have to study for both.
Plus I have been compulsive buying on the internet and bought over ten things the past 3 weeks which has taken a heavy toll on my bank account:|
LOL same mate, i only started suits yesterday, almost finished first season.
but it is sort of motivating me I guess.. getting me attracted to law.
I wouldn't really say I'm procrastinating, I'm just addicted to these + I'm sick, so don't really know what to do. Will study for physics from Tuesday (for 3 days) and lets see how it goes.

Last edited:
HSC
Common: Fucking YouTube! You see all those side videos and you just can't resist the temptation... I go on to see one uploaded video from a subscription and I end up watching like 20! Luckily I have found the wonderful program of Cold-turkey! Also, Getting up to eat food is common when I just sit down to study..

Random: Refreshing Facebook even though I don't comment or like anything and I don't really care whats on there......??

Last edited:

harrietty

HSC
BoS and just lying on my bed doing literally nothing, just thinking about how I have to get up and study. Seriously needs to change :

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)