Band 6 cut off (1 Viewer)

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Trying not to read what everyone else wrote in the exam, it makes me very anxious lol, but I do want to know predictions on band 6 cut off :)

josho234

HSC
Trying not to read what everyone else wrote in the exam, it makes me very anxious lol, but I do want to know predictions on band 6 cut off :)
due to some ambiguous multi choice questions maybe 43 or 44?

arimerialc

HSC
Cheesecake you're the first person I've seen who does pretty much the same subjects as me! The only difference is I do French instead of Society & Culture. But yeah, I thought this exam was easier than others I've seen, so I'd expect around the 90 mark or just under? Only a guess though...

welbeck11

HSC
I reckon it could be between anywhere between 84-87 due to the ambiguous MC qns (or maybe I just found them hard).

Loved the religion + peace essay though :)

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Cheesecake you're the first person I've seen who does pretty much the same subjects as me! The only difference is I do French instead of Society & Culture. But yeah, I thought this exam was easier than others I've seen, so I'd expect around the 90 mark or just under? Only a guess though...
Haha that's cool! Okay so 90 is your guess, I think I could get over that. I have been getting 95 plus all year but I know I cannot base my assessments/trial on this, because who knows, maybe (hopefully not) I may get lower than expected. How do you think you went?

Cheesecake_a

HSC
I reckon it could be between anywhere between 84-87 due to the ambiguous MC qns (or maybe I just found them hard).

Loved the religion + peace essay though :)
Ah okay, so maybe high 80's is the average guess? But I guess we will know once all the marks are with us.

And I really liked the religion and peace essay too! And I was glad they only asked for one religion. ^__^

arimerialc

HSC
Based on your previous marks it sounds like you're going to do pretty well, but true, you never know until you get the results. I'm not sure how I went, I haven't done particularly well in in SOR this year even though it's probably my easiest subject, but I felt like this exam went better than trials so fingers crossed.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Based on your previous marks it sounds like you're going to do pretty well, but true, you never know until you get the results. I'm not sure how I went, I haven't done particularly well in in SOR this year even though it's probably my easiest subject, but I felt like this exam went better than trials so fingers crossed.
I hope you do well, I hope everyone does well! :)

D94

HSC
N/A
Band 6 for SOR 1u?
It's generally around 43-44/50. I can't imagine the exam being that much harder or that much easier than previous years, so around that mark.

Toadin

HSC
In previous years a 42 has been aligned to a 91...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)