HSC results soon! (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
*do

Idk- haven't thought about it much. Should be alright but we'll see- I've got enough bonus points to guarantee my course anyway so now its just for pride and scholarships haha

lonelynight99

HSC
*do

Idk- haven't thought about it much. Should be alright but we'll see- I've got enough bonus points to guarantee my course anyway so now its just for pride and scholarships haha
LOL thank for correction!! Yeah I have similar thought too....I'm certain that I can get into my course but I still want my ATAR to be high so people around me wont look down on me. I just hope that silly things dont happen.

deswa1

HSC
LOL thank for correction!! Yeah I have similar thought too....I'm certain that I can get into my course but I still want my ATAR to be high so people around me wont look down on me. I just hope that silly things dont happen.
Don't worry about what others like that- anyone that reckons they're massive because they got a big ATAR and looks down on others is a cock imo

lonelynight99

HSC
Don't worry about what others like that- anyone that reckons they're massive because they got a big ATAR and looks down on others is a cock imo
Not really student but my relatives, its really an advantage for them because they went to selective school and international student cannot.

inJust

HSC
The AAA guarantees to my course. But just like you, I still want 99 and if I dont, I'm gonna be disappointed. Which sucks cos I'm looking at a 98 right now cos I stuffed up legal...

talisman

HSC
I know results come out on the 19th. How about the Honour roll?

B3A13

HSC
Uni Grad
Scared, but confidant. :)
If I get lower than 90 in anything (except mathematics) I will cry.
State rank more than three= happiness and full marks Senior Science all the way.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Next minute.
Nah, I'm almost certain that I lost at least 5 marks and knowing HSC marking, there will probably be around (5-15 more).

Anyway, I feel that above a certain mark, it becomes significantly up to luck due to how HSC works - at least, for science. I'd say around 95+ is pretty much all the same, they'd all probably have the same skills and knowledge except some might get lucky on the day and hit the marking scheme or write slightly better on the day etc.

Aysce

HSC
Nah, I'm almost certain that I lost at least 5 marks and knowing HSC marking, there will probably be around (5-15 more).

Anyway, I feel that above a certain mark, it becomes significantly up to luck due to how HSC works - at least, for science. I'd say around 95+ is pretty much all the same, they'd all probably have the same skills and knowledge except some might get lucky on the day and hit the marking scheme or write slightly better on the day etc.
I'm sure you'll do exceptionally well regardless :)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'd say around 95+ is pretty much all the same, they'd all probably have the same skills and knowledge except some might get lucky on the day and hit the marking scheme or write slightly better on the day etc.
That sounds about right, but i'd say there will always be people who are going to get state rankings regardless of the content in the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)