HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The Official Football Thread

Quite a few good goals this weekend - see Rafael, Berbatov, and Cisse

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Allocation Exhausted for away supporters for Mariners game, It's gonna go off! I think I may place a bet on WSW to win to add some extra excitement :L

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Friend of mine got tickets - asked if I could tag along - and she never got back to me :(

Guess I'm watching it on TV.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC

That game.... wow... that experience... It was so hectic standing in that rain with the RBB chanting fuuuuuark. Top of the table now! I really dislike this ref because he was being really partial towards mariners. I mean they got given a penalty which was stupid, dunno why Matthew Ryan took the penalty, still I don't mind he took it because Covic saved it with ease. We should have had a penalty when Hersi was in the box.. Still a win and I'm happy!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

looked and sounded great on tv, guys

Can we make it nine in a row against the Phoenix?

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC

That game.... wow... that experience... It was so hectic standing in that rain with the RBB chanting fuuuuuark. Top of the table now! I really dislike this ref because he was being really partial towards mariners. I mean they got given a penalty which was stupid, dunno why Matthew Ryan took the penalty, still I don't mind he took it because Covic saved it with ease. We should have had a penalty when Hersi was in the box.. Still a win and I'm happy!
Can't believe he gave that penalty and then didn't give Hersi one for getting gangbanged by those two defenders. Oh well, we won anyway.
looked and sounded great on tv, guys

Can we make it nine in a row against the Phoenix?
Fuck yeah we can! They're bottom of the table!

Bigfatnacho

HSC

What point are you trying to make? I'm just saying that you guys should be a much better considering the amount of money you have spent and the class of your players. True, teams like Real Madrid spend a shitload of money but they get results and trophies which in this case they aren't. Also chelsea probably play the most unattractive football from the teams in the top half of the table, just sayin'

what about man city? what about real madrid? what about barcelona? what they don't buy players?
Was ronaldo free? ozil? khedira? alonso?
Look at the players they buy and then judge m8.
atm chelsea is trying to build a new team, lampard will retire in the next few years (if not next year - doubt it though), drogba left.
Considering those, we are doing pretty good. I detest Rafa Benitez though, never liked him, still don't. Chelsea's games have no plays. Its usualy corner --> goal or counter attacks. Hopefully he gets sacked and we get someone better.
Hazard looks promising though, but I have a feeling he won't stay at chelsea for too long.

RishBonjour

HSC

What point are you trying to make? I'm just saying that you guys should be a much better considering the amount of money you have spent and the class of your players. True, teams like Real Madrid spend a shitload of money but they get results and trophies which in this case they aren't. Also chelsea probably play the most unattractive football from the teams in the top half of the table, just sayin'
I'm pretty sure I said I find Chelsea's current football unattractive. There are no plays, they just pass the ball around hoping for a break. Clearly Rafa needs to get sacked or I wouldn't be surprised if we don't qualify for CL next season.

and fuck whats wrong with Barca.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

we just might break the all time winning streak :cry:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

defs going to the derby with Sydney FC

got general admission tickets wanna get there nice and early for good seats

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)