Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
haha really? :p I guess people are a bit more timid in their first year, purely because they're 'new' to it :p
Nah, it was the people I met. First year I did a lot more drinking, but it was mostly with people who went to pubs and sat around all the time.

Second year I met a whole heap of really great people (a bunch of them off bos) and that changed things. I was probably more comfortable in who I was and all that in second year and realised I could do well at uni with very little effort so could spend more time partaying

madharris

HSC
N/A
r and realised I could do well at uni with very little effort so could spend more time partaying
Haha I haven't realised this yet unfortunately so I'm trying to do work and party at the same time! :)

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Finished learning the first twelve lectures.

Didn't get through much of the textbook. Most of it's interesting but overly detailed and barely relevant in most situations.

Gonna go through the tutorials, once more through the lecture notes, and then try the book again.

Anyone else still awake?

madharris

HSC
N/A
finished learning the first twelve lectures.

Didn't get through much of the textbook. Most of it's interesting but overly detailed and barely relevant in most situations.

Gonna go through the tutorials, once more through the lecture notes, and then try the book again.

Anyone else still awake?
wooooo cram that shit!!!

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Guys, this is mid sem BREAK. While it's a good idea to catch up and get ahead on work, please have a break at some point so you can be refreshed for the second half of semester :)

Aysce

HSC
I want to become an arts student.

Fak science degrees.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I want to become an arts student.

Fak science degrees.
I think I would fail an arts degree... just saying...
I have no specific interest in any of that stuff, so I would have no majors, as my electives would be random subjects

Aysce

HSC
I think I would fail an arts degree... just saying...
I have no specific interest in any of that stuff, so I would have no majors, as my electives would be random subjects
I was just kidding - neither do I, but the hours...THE HOURS!!11!!1!1!!!!

I've actually grown accustomed to my solid 27 hours. I just hope I don't get a terrible timetable next year like Obvious.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I was just kidding - neither do I, but the hours...THE HOURS!!11!!1!1!!!!

I've actually grown accustomed to my solid 27 hours. I just hope I don't get a terrible timetable next year like Obvious.
I know right?!!! I've grown accustomed to my 12 hours a week! however I am gaining more for the next two weeks!! :(
damn you arts students!!

14 hours a week :( nuuuu!

haha :p ;) at least you don't have a vet timetable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)