Questions on UMAT (1 Viewer)

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
fuck it. I give up. Initially thought S3 would be easy - did a few Qs just now - guessed half.
Going to need all the luck I can get.
Well, I won't make the same mistake twice. If I fail UMAT, I'm going to start prepping for GAMSAT while everyone else is enjoying schoolies.

iBibah

HSC
fuck it. I give up. Initially thought S3 would be easy - did a few Qs just now - guessed half.
Going to need all the luck I can get.
Section 3 is the easiest to make improvements in. They might not be massive improvements, but you'll see improvements I assure you.

Go through all the ones you had no idea about and really look at how they are done. This may take a while, but you will learn so much about what kind of patterns occur, and you'll look for them next time.

RishBonjour

HSC
Well, I won't make the same mistake twice. If I fail UMAT, I'm going to start prepping for GAMSAT while everyone else is enjoying schoolies.
I just did med entry 2012 trial (timed exactly to that allocated):

34/48
35/44
18/42 - looooooooool (I kept flicking back and forth - compared to UMAT practice paper - this was a shocker)

I'm not trying for post grad - if I don't make it ill continue my current degree (quite content).

iBibah

HSC

34/48
35/44
18/42 - looooooooool (I kept flicking back and forth - compared to UMAT practice paper - this was a shocker)

I'm not trying for post grad - if I don't make it ill continue my current degree (quite content).
Your section 1 and 2 scores look pretty good though

b0redAsian

HSC
Hey guys, what's the layout of the UMAT (in terms of section/time/questions of each) Thank you.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

34/48
35/44

what's with your signature, I thought you got 98 atar or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)