HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah.. plus both modern and ancient are 1:55 start and 5pm finish.. sigh
I needed the order though

English aos I'm good for

paper 2 sorta

legal I'm good

sor2 is easy and I'm good for anyway

whereas business, I haven't really made notes for a long time so I need that 4 nights of cramming

and bio is just bio, large topic, large scope of assessable content so I naturally need more time for it

So I'm pretty happy about it nonetheless

SuperMike96

HSC
its my favourite subject and I remember everything, but idk how I'll be after two consecutive days of English, and after writing 3 essays in 2 hours, coming home and having legal the very next day

sigh
I do it online so It's harder for me to stay motivated to actually do homework. I expect my marks to drop about 10% for the trials lol

Frostbitten

HSC
Mine is quite chill:
Mon-Eng
Tue-Eng
Wed & Thurs-break
Fri-chem
weekend
Mon-Math
Tue-physics

And life will be good.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I needed the order though

English aos I'm good for

paper 2 sorta

legal I'm good

sor2 is easy and I'm good for anyway

whereas business, I haven't really made notes for a long time so I need that 4 nights of cramming

and bio is just bio, large topic, large scope of assessable content so I naturally need more time for it

So I'm pretty happy about it nonetheless
I'm worried about Bio because I've had a horrible teacher and haven't paid much attention in class lol and having Ext on the same day doesn't help

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I do it online so It's harder for me to stay motivated to actually do homework. I expect my marks to drop about 10% for the trials lol
lol my average for legal is 94, I don't think I'll get that high for the trials lol

probably like borderline 90 imo only because it's out of 100 anyway, maybe high 80's depending on the questions (and the fact that it's cssa lol)

Makematics

HSC
lol my schools timetable was terrible. they put english paper 2 and bio on the same day (80 ppl affected), 2u maths and modern on same day (30 ppl affected), and the worst one, physics and 3u maths on next tuesday (around 90 people affected). luckily im affected by none :D

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
dw man
I spent most of the holidays learning biology because my teacher is terrible
Even my bio teacher is bad...Whats with bio teachers lol.
She's so bad we haven't even completed Search for a better life yet

SuperMike96

HSC
lol my average for legal is 94, I don't think I'll get that high for the trials lol

probably like borderline 90 imo only because it's out of 100 anyway, maybe high 80's depending on the questions (and the fact that it's cssa lol)
How do you personally study for legal? Over the next few days I'm planning on doing 2-3 essays for each topic (excluding human rights of course)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you personally study for legal? Over the next few days I'm planning on doing 2-3 essays for each topic (excluding human rights of course)
just read over notes lol

I already make essays throughout the year, so I might read over them

practice intertwining parts of the law, as that's what the question almost invariably requires you to do

pretty much it tbh

practice online BOS multiple choice

lolwot

HSC
sigh my timetable is so screwed

modules tuesday morning
legal wednesday morning
sor2 thursday morning
Same :angryfire: , Probs a random question but in SORII how are you preparing for the depth studies essay, are you going to choose one religion specifically and do 4 essays for it (person, ethics, practise and one with all together), or just study em all?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Same :angryfire: , Probs a random question but how are you preparing for the depth studies essay, are you going to choose one religion and do 4 essays for it (person, ethics, practise and one with all together), or just study em all?
lol

just doing christianity
remembering john paul II
tie that in with ethics (person practice ethics) all in one response

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
sleeping guys

good luck all

own it

if you can't think of a technique for skrzynecki, use two ort's (your real one you know and make up one)

night

Makematics

HSC
is studies of religion compulsory for y'all, or do you actually choose it? cos my school doesnt offer it for hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)