Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

1.) If I like him, I will not accept him if I just met him. I want to take things slowly not rush into a relationship.
2.) If I don't like him, I will let him know very clearly that I am not into him.
I've been friends with her and talking to her for over one full year. How the hell have I found out she likes the same sport as me also the same team as me...

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

I've been friends with her and talking to her for over one full year. How the hell have I found out she likes the same sport as me also the same team as me...
I'm not sure what your questions is here. You forgot how you found out she likes the same sport and the same team as you?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

View attachment 28449

the_one_1,
rule number of relationship is friendship.
Before asking her out or telling her you like her, please try to be friends with her.
Inb4friendzoned

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

maybe you should put on some lynx, chix luv dat

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

Become an astronaut

tlodg

HSC
N/A

awww, Astronauts :)

the_one_1

HSC

I'm not sure what your questions is here. You forgot how you found out she likes the same sport and the same team as you?
I'm saying that if I wasn't friends with her I wouldn't have known she likes the same sport and same team as me. I've been talking to her and that is how I found out what she likes. Why do you think when I was talking to some guys about the sport and getting tickets to the sport this girl interrupted and said "don't stop I'm listening". I also know many other things she likes too.

Just by going to school I know a lot about this girl already.

tlodg

HSC
N/A

I'm saying that if I wasn't friends with her I wouldn't have known she likes the same sport and same team as me. I've been talking to her and that is how I found out what she likes. Why do you think when I was talking to some guys about the sport and getting tickets to the sport this girl interrupted and said "don't stop I'm listening". I also know many other things she likes too.

Just by going to school I know a lot about this girl already.
You sound so sweet. Let me give you an e-hug. ))))))))))))))))))))))e-hug((((((((((((((((((((((( and good luck.
Get to know her and let her know you too, make it as balanced as you can.
Once you feel that it's time to tell her, follow your heart and tell her.
It's better than living your life thinking "what if?", or never knowing if she liked you.

If you told her you like her when you feel that it's time, then:
1) if she likes you, great, you know now.
2) if she doesn't, great, you can move on more easily.

tlodg

HSC
N/A

Since you know about what she likes, you can find if there's anything you both like and
try to do it together.. I'm not talking about sex, but hobbies like tennis, singing, dancing, cooking, playing bowling, etc.
Or simply going out for a chat/coffee can be great too - it helps you find out whether you like to talk about the same things
and have similar values.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

These (associated) threads have motivated me to ask a girl out AFTER trails.

TY for the motivation.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

NEVER ask girls out, wait for them to come to you

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

NEVER ask girls out, wait for them to come to you
Troll

Solution

BoS Revolutionary
HSC
N/A

he aint trollin homeboi

tlodg

HSC
N/A

If you like a girl a lot, you won't ignore her till she comes to you..you will do something about it.

the_one_1

HSC

Since you know about what she likes, you can find if there's anything you both like and
try to do it together.. I'm not talking about sex, but hobbies like tennis, singing, dancing, cooking, playing bowling, etc.
Or simply going out for a chat/coffee can be great too - it helps you find out whether you like to talk about the same things
and have similar values.
I already know a few of her likes and amazingly its almost all the same.

She enjoys watching the same sport as me and goes for one of the same teams as me. She likes the same type of food as me. I can't really think about anything there is that I don't like which she likes...

You sound so sweet. Let me give you an e-hug. ))))))))))))))))))))))e-hug((((((((((((((((((((((( and good luck.
Get to know her and let her know you too, make it as balanced as you can.
Once you feel that it's time to tell her, follow your heart and tell her.
It's better than living your life thinking "what if?", or never knowing if she liked you.

If you told her you like her when you feel that it's time, then:
1) if she likes you, great, you know now.
2) if she doesn't, great, you can move on more easily.
So your saying its alright for me to tell her that I like her and then later ask her out... Or do you think I should do both (tell her I like her and ask her out) on the same day.

If you like a girl a lot, you won't ignore her till she comes to you..you will do something about it.
I agree with you 100%. What happens if the girl is shy. To me about 90% of girls are scared or shy of asking or doing something to gain strong attention of the guy they like.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

So your saying its alright for me to tell her that I like her and then later ask her out... Or do you think I should do both (tell her I like her and ask her out) on the same day.
I think what she meant is that you should ask her out

Asking her out = telling someone you like her

However telling someone you like her does NOT mean asking her out

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Girls like being ignored, they then do whatever they can to get your attention and then you ignore them more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)