• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trial Discussion Thread. (4 Viewers)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
just did bio and English ext1... head is still spinning.

Had a nose bleed during the break between biology and English ext1...left me feeling light headed - nice. (insert sarcasm)

Marc26

HSC
4u papers back, got a mark added on cos Q10 of 4U multiple choice also had no correct answer(just like 3u). however i didnt even realise this in the exam, i just quickly tried it and then skipped it because it was pretty much a 4 mark t-formula question put into the multiple choice. realised it wasnt worth my time. appealing for more marks on other q's, which i think im likely to get. also got english aos paper back. absolutely horrific.
What did you get?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
prob 80-85

if my bsing is good, then high 80s lol

Yeah, about the same I guess lol

Found my self writing more than the space provided which is a good sign I suppose :p
but communications was pretty messed up, the questions didn't make any sense because it was written by one of the teachers

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, about the same I guess lol

Found my self writing more than the space provided which is a good sign I suppose :p
but communications was pretty messed up, the questions didn't make any sense because it was written by one of the teachers
yeah

pretty much

couldn't do 1 of the option questions (2 marks I think) so that's the only thing I bsed in the exam

our option was written by teachers as well since only section 1 and 2

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
yeah

pretty much

couldn't do 1 of the option questions (2 marks I think) so that's the only thing I bsed in the exam

our option was written by teachers as well since only section 1 and 2
Yeah...my science teachers' exams are always confusing and make no sense
I'm expecting to lose marks in the communications section, 2 questions made no sense at all, even after reading them like 20 times ffs

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
both being 6 markers too
ended up interpreting the questions best I can lol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I think I smashed Extension English. Great exam.

Now got Geog to go, pretty worried

btw at the library... so many cute Asian girls... today I saw a prettier Goo Hara (Kara if you know ya K-pop) and I swear I knew her from primary school (like Kindy, Year 1).
Was seriously considering going up to her and doing this

Except I couldn't walk away straight away if I stuffed up, I was typing away at my laptop one table away, she left 10 minutes earlier than me

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Highlight of the day
Studying Chemistry, come across the term 'analgesic' so I decide to google it. But half way through spelling it I notice something out of the ordinary called 'anal fissure' so I decide to go incognito and read what it is. After reading a little bit about from Wikipedia I quickly drink all my coffee then go images...Only to regurgitate it all.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I think I smashed Extension English. Great exam.

Now got Geog to go, pretty worried

btw at the library... so many cute Asian girls... today I saw a prettier Goo Hara (Kara if you know ya K-pop) and I swear I knew her from primary school (like Kindy, Year 1).
Was seriously considering going up to her and doing this

Except I couldn't walk away straight away if I stuffed up, I was typing away at my laptop one table away, she left 10 minutes earlier than me
Why didn't you just ask her if she was Goo Hara's younger sister? That would have been a better way :lol:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Why didn't you just ask her if she was Goo Hara's younger sister? That would have been a better way :lol:
Aargh that's much better lol

Her friends were annoying, one of them was taking ridiculous selfies, another was just generally noisy

inb4someonesaysishouldsticktomycrush

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)