harry potter dh pt2 (1 Viewer)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
so i was watching deathly hallows part 2 last night on 9 and just go a random thought as to why harry didn't just bring a gun from the muggle world and kill voldemort. lol stupid question ik but seriously, voldemort could of just died in philosophers stone if harry had ever thought of my idea :p

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
In HP1, he's 11 and has only experienced life in a cupboard. If you handed him a gun, he wouldn't know how to handle one and shoot himself by accident or something.

Also maybe muggle weapons vaporised in the magical world??

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
But no he wouldn't died bc of the horcruxes, he had to destroy all of them in order to kill Voldemort lol

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Dramatic Tension

Also, it's mother-fucking-Voldemort

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Probably cause Harry has learnt how to use a wand and he's never even seen a gun. Also, I don't know how easy it would be to get a gun in England..

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
It's not like voldemort could do a shield charm or use expelliarmus on the gun

also in Philosopher's stone voldemort had no body to shoot

rawrliongirl

HSC
so i was watching deathly hallows part 2 last night on 9 and just go a random thought as to why harry didn't just bring a gun from the muggle world and kill voldemort. lol stupid question ik but seriously, voldemort could of just died in philosophers stone if harry had ever thought of my idea :p
cos Voldemort could block it using a shield charm like Protego since it blocks out spells as well as physical entities, or use a disarming charm such as Expelliarmus to make it fly out of Harry's hand. Also, Harry didn't really know too much about Voldemort in the first movie, he was only 11, still innocent, as if he would have the idea of shooting Voldemort..and where would an 11 year old find a gun exactly? he probably didn't have the same burning desire to kill him like he did towards the end of the series too. And also, Voldemort had made horcruxes...that's why the last 2 movies/books existed...Harry had to find all the Horcruxes in order to destroy Voldemort...

mesbahuddin

HSC
Harry had to destroy the Horcruxes first to kill voldemort,not his physical shape with a gun...

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Yeah exactly. ThAt's why there's 7 books braah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)