E12 Scheme (1 Viewer)

Pinkled

HSC
Hey guys, how many people here have been accepted for E12?
One of my friends have received it, and i'm not sure whether USYD have finished accepting people yet.
Also, do they notify you if it has not been successful?

HSC
I got accepted (Advanced Science). Two of my friends have received it to (Health Sciences). I think they do it by course tbh, because one of my friends (who I'm sure would get it) didn't get an acceptance letter yet.

Does anyone know if you get rejection letters if you don't get in?

bec3

HSC
I've applied as well, still no response (Health Sci) they did say 4th Oct so fingers crossed for everyone. I heard everyone gets a letter, regardless of whether you've been accepted
but I'm not 100% sure

Pinkled

HSC
I got accepted (Advanced Science). Two of my friends have received it to (Health Sciences). I think they do it by course tbh, because one of my friends (who I'm sure would get it) didn't get an acceptance letter yet.

Does anyone know if you get rejection letters if you don't get in?
hmm, did you have your principal recommend you by any chance?

bui123

HSC
I applied in Health Science and I'm getting anxious ... Anyone get a letter/email of acceptance for Speech Pathology yet?

Pinkled

HSC
What about electrical engineering. Anybody know of anyone who has been accepted?

bec3

HSC
I applied in Health Science and I'm getting anxious ... Anyone get a letter/email of acceptance for Speech Pathology yet?
I've applied for speech too. Mail's already come today and I heard nothing so we'll most likely receive letters Tuesday the 8th.

bui123

HSC
I've applied for speech too. Mail's already come today and I heard nothing so we'll most likely receive letters Tuesday the 8th.
Damn. I was looking forward to this day

Killerb47

HSC
The email I got after applying for Economics was that I'd be notified by the 8th, so I would have thought everyone would get letters on the same day. Still anxious as shit, could really do with that 5K for rent and stuff.

MrCricket

HSC
Check your emails guys! If you provided it it should be there :)

MrCricket

HSC
Nws, thanks anyways :) What faculty were you applying for? I think all the courses must be doing different things
I applied for applied science (exercise and sport science), you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)