did i just dun goofed? (1 Viewer)

spydog

HSC
N/A
mod A frankenrunner question, and as i was writing the essay i was thinking of hamlet and wrote the word Elizabethan somewhere in the second paragraph when i was meant to write something else, will the markers read it and be like "this kid, what a sht cunt, doesn't even know his texts" btw i just wrote the word Elizabethan lol...., fuck

spydog

HSC
N/A
haha :( oh well, can't believe i forgot to go back and correct my mistakes, remember kids, correct any mistakes you made on the spot, rather then leaving it on the last minute.

yasminee96

HSC
haha I was thinking of great expectations when doing hamlet essay...accidentally wrote victorian era instead of elizabethan...thank God i noticed!

spydog

HSC
N/A
hmmm will they ignore that small mishap or will they assume i don't know my prescribed texts and penalize my essay ? man that was a good essay :> would be a shame lol. also don't understand all the commotion with mod b hamlet it wasn't THAT hard, it was alright

Spontaneous_Me

HSC
Damn that sucks. I guess your HSC is doomed. Better start getting ready to say "You want fries with that?" for the rest of your life now. LOL jk. I think I did a similar thing. Doubt they will care if it's just one word. Seems silly to penalize you for it.

hjed

HSC
Depends on the rest of your essay, if it's good you might lose a may mark.
It won't make a huge difference, also depends on your handwriting and if they can tell what era you actually intended

HSC
@OP

I did something similar in my trials.....I was doing a related text for belonging, when I wrote POLAND in it somewhere (from Skrzynecki), and so the sentence didn't make sense....my teacher circled it and put a big quesion mark....haha

Pete15551

HSC
N/A
"this kid, what a sht cunt, doesn't even know his texts"
I Lold.

But you'll be fine dude, don't stress. The worst case scenario will be that they'll deduct possibly 1 mark off your response. But I wouldn't know, I'm just using some common sense. Keep studying and stay focus!

Last edited:

madharris

HSC
N/A
haha I was thinking of great expectations when doing hamlet essay...accidentally wrote victorian era instead of elizabethan...thank God i noticed!
In music last year, we had to analyse a piece called "turkey trot"

I wrote turkey slap every time... :)

Thank god I realised when double checking my work :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)