• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are these signs a shy girl likes me? (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Getting a girlfriend won't solve your problems, and trying to force a girl to solve your problems is selfish.

Beyond 'ask her out', there really isn't any advice that will immediately get you what you want. If you can't ask her out, then you need to fix yourself first.

Any-mouse95

HSC
Come on...stop being cruel to this guy...

Why don't you find out if she has any free lessons...so you can get to have a chat...she clearly likes you and although it might be arkward it will definitely pay off....

Does this help?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
This post is longer than my english creative...

I'm not saying anyone else is wrong, but maybe a gf could help him with his problems, you never know. Maybe OP just needs some emotional support that this girl could provide.

To OP though, if you don't take action nothing will happen, don't expect her to come running to you. If you think she will help you with your other problems, wouldn't you just jump at the opportunity?

RayRay

HSC
Omg another the_one_1
+1.

I'm not saying anyone else is wrong, but maybe a gf could help him with his problems, you never know. Maybe OP just needs some emotional support that this girl could provide.

To OP though, if you don't take action nothing will happen, don't expect her to come running to you. If you think she will help you with your other problems, wouldn't you just jump at the opportunity?
+1

username_unknown

HSC

Finally someone who understands.

The thing is I'm shy and can't ask out a girl. With also me losing the girls I've liked as friends after asking them out, I get the feeling there's something wrong with me. But it can't be as why will they first off show signs that they like me. With feeling like I have no friends is why I can't ask out a girl. I don't want to lose another friend. :'( That's why I look at signs before making sure to ask out a girl because only then am I sure.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Flirt with this girl and see where you get.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I don't know how to. I can't even start a conversation with a girl I like.
Talk with girls you don't like then

Let them think you like them

This

1. Increases your experience
2. Makes your crush jelly

username_unknown

HSC
Talk with girls you don't like then

Let them think you like them

This

1. Increases your experience
2. Makes your crush jelly
Why the fuck will I want to do that? I'm not that type of person. If I don't like a girl why would I even speak to them. If they are friends, I speak to them.

username_unknown

HSC
What I feel is the right thing to do. Be yourself. That way you are not all acts/fake. (Which looks like most of you are)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Why the fuck will I want to do that? I'm not that type of person. If I don't like a girl why would I even speak to them. If they are friends, I speak to them.
uwot

why won't you talk to girls that you don't like

username_unknown

HSC
*scratch head

I know for one that no girls like me, therefore I don't give false hope.
Well, girls like me. Mostly as friends, I think there interested ask them out, end up losing a friend which is why I CANT ASK ANY GIRL OUT. I don't want to lose a friend... :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)