2015 HSC'ers: Study timetable structure (1 Viewer)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Hey guys, I was just curious as to whether any of you have planned out a study timetable and regime for the new 2014 school year. If yes, please describe and outline it's structure: I'd love to hear from everyone! xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grace_26

HSC
This is not really a time table but every day or most days I'm going to do these three steps.

1. Do homework first

2.Work on assignments and tests second

3.On the nights I have less homework I will organise, file and summarise

This is only supposed to be for 1 to 1.5 hrs.

This might not work for everyone because everyone works differently

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey guys, I was just curious as to whether any of you have planned out a study timetable and regime for the new 2014 school year. If yes, please describe and outline it's structure: I'd love to hear from everyone! xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally, I'm an advocate of goal-setting structure.

Allocate time for work, yes - but it should work towards goals like "Write a practice essay" or "Complete two past papers" or "Finish all homework", instead of "I will do 2 hours of Modern History, and then 2 hours of Business Studies, etc."

I feel people work smarter, not harder under the former.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC

Allocate time for work, yes - but it should work towards goals like "Write a practice essay" or "Complete two past papers" or "Finish all homework", instead of "I will do 2 hours of Modern History, and then 2 hours of Business Studies, etc."

Great advice! Will definitely keep this in mind! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

I agree! Setting goals is great because it's so gratifying when you finally cross things off and it doesn't restrict you to a certain time limit. I find I get more work done if I just have a list of things to do instead of a rigid regime :)

HSC 2015

Prelim: English Extension | Maths Extension | Chemistry | Biology | Society & Culture

Aiming for Medicine at UNSW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)