• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC Journal #13097 (1 Viewer)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I think that was probably like more than I had for uni, though my bio summs were like 85 pgs all up or something for HSC.

Dazzle me with a rendition of I Dreamed a Dream, pull dem heartstrings. Yep, too true, guess it's lucky I live at a catered college so I really have quite a diversity of what to eat (when it's crumble night ermaged, people get so excited).

Hahah I had fun in Yr 12, but I did kinda just decided to party with the zebras at one point of it.

Dude, they tried to make me go to rehab and I said no, no, no. (oh look another 07 reference what skill, how perfectly old). Dude, I'm so old I had to google what GMA is because I originally read it as Graphic Media Accelerator (y)

And <3 <3, it's so true, lyk if you crey evrrytime
ahha i like going into detail with my notes (82 pages and counting ~~~)

i dremed a dream of tym gone byyyyyyy
(i will sing the rest when I remember the lyrics)

what is crumble night? sounds like my kind of night.

you partied with zebras? such a bogan. trust you though, being from the outback and all.

wow your song refs are frighteningly old. don't forget the medication for your hip :p and omg LOL do you understand what a gma is now?

so much <33333 all da creyz cant amount 4 mi luv 4 u

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
ahha i like going into detail with my notes (82 pages and counting ~~~)

i dremed a dream of tym gone byyyyyyy
(i will sing the rest when I remember the lyrics)

what is crumble night? sounds like my kind of night.

you partied with zebras? such a bogan. trust you though, being from the outback and all.

wow your song refs are frighteningly old. don't forget the medication for your hip :p and omg LOL do you understand what a gma is now?

so much <33333 all da creyz cant amount 4 mi luv 4 u
The night where there is apple crumble for dessert and custard haha. It is really nice crumble.

Pft, but the zebras were cool, it was like real life L+K.

Dude, I popped my hip once in a grande rond de jambe :'( Don't be mean cause I've started breaking down! And yes hahaha

<3 x a trilly creys to fill da Atlantix Oceanz

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
The night where there is apple crumble for dessert and custard haha. It is really nice crumble.

Pft, but the zebras were cool, it was like real life L+K.

Dude, I popped my hip once in a grande rond de jambe :'( Don't be mean cause I've started breaking down! And yes hahaha

<3 x a trilly creys to fill da Atlantix Oceanz
can you please sneak me in on crumble night, craving dat deliciousness ^o^

what is L+K? (is this more boganspeak?)

ouch, sorry have I hit an insensitive spot with your hip? you should take tips from my real gma because she still does exercise everyday and is like fitter than me LOL

<3333 so much luvin makes my hart beat faster and i feel rl agen xxx

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
omg so happy
finally finished dot point 1.3 for ft!!!! It's 34 pages long (l o l)
funny stats about my ft notes: 94 pages so far (not done, I think I'm going to hit the 100 page mark, and possible 150 page), 22k+ words lol

time to do maths!! missed u bby <33

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
can you please sneak me in on crumble night, craving dat deliciousness ^o^

what is L+K? (is this more boganspeak?)

ouch, sorry have I hit an insensitive spot with your hip? you should take tips from my real gma because she still does exercise everyday and is like fitter than me LOL

<3333 so much luvin makes my hart beat faster and i feel rl agen xxx
Lol I wouldn't have to sneak you in, I'd just invite you lol.

Soz should have just been LK, for Lion King. Every meercat was Timon, and every Warthog Pumb-and then in our downtime, there was too much singing of Toto's Africa lol

Hahaha no that was like when I was 16 and so I'm longgggg recovered. I'm a lean, mean ronde de jambing machine once more.

xxxxxxx

And w00t congrats, sink yo teeth into maffs!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Lol I wouldn't have to sneak you in, I'd just invite you lol.

Soz should have just been LK, for Lion King. Every meercat was Timon, and every Warthog Pumb-and then in our downtime, there was too much singing of Toto's Africa lol

Hahaha no that was like when I was 16 and so I'm longgggg recovered. I'm a lean, mean ronde de jambing machine once more.

xxxxxxx

And w00t congrats, sink yo teeth into maffs!
what?? doesn't your uni place have issues with outsiders sneaking in?

LOL I understood nothing after you explained what LK was. what has country life done to you lol

16 with a broken hip? what's your injury now? hhaha jump for me friend!!! jump! (not like off a building, just on the floor and do a cool beans leap)

hehe yeah i will do some maths, missed my mx2 bby too much <3

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
what?? doesn't your uni place have issues with outsiders sneaking in?

LOL I understood nothing after you explained what LK was. what has country life done to you lol

16 with a broken hip? what's your injury now? hhaha jump for me friend!!! jump! (not like off a building, just on the floor and do a cool beans leap)

hehe yeah i will do some maths, missed my mx2 bby too much <3
Nooo cause we're allowed to have anyone over as long as they don't permanently live there not paying rent :p (Though I swear someone's bf almost achieved that) It's not like a boarding school lololo

Hahaha okay. Just when I was in Africa, we kept naming the animals all after their LK animals. Please don't blame the country for that. And Africa is probably a song before your time :p

Nah not broken, just strained tendons or something. No injury atm, except for a deep sense of cynicism. Ok, grand jete in RR's honour :) I don't know you'll take my word without evidence.

enoilgam

HSC
Africa by Toto is a classic - it's before my time and I knew about it (Toto was actually a pretty decent band).

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Nooo cause we're allowed to have anyone over as long as they don't permanently live there not paying rent :p (Though I swear someone's bf almost achieved that) It's not like a boarding school lololo

Hahaha okay. Just when I was in Africa, we kept naming the animals all after their LK animals. Please don't blame the country for that. And Africa is probably a song before your time :p

Nah not broken, just strained tendons or something. No injury atm, except for a deep sense of cynicism. Ok, grand jete in RR's honour :) I don't know you'll take my word without evidence.
oh it sounds like a boarding school :( :( i'll achieve that next year when i move into your closet or something and you can feed me apple crumble while i make architecture models and clean your wardrobe (and help you with your old people meds)

wheee CUTE giving animals names is so much fun :D :D yeah any time before 2013 was a real blur tbh (memory level = 0mb free l o l), so have no idea what the song Africa is LOL

hope your tendons are alright. i can feel my knee ligaments lol i don't think that's healthy. Why a deep sense of cynicism??? and don't worry, i know your fingers are doing great leaps across the keyboard getting from z to p

Dawwww, dis is cute you two. <3 So I posted to interrupt it. >:D Keep up the good work!
lol we r kawaii :p

haha thanks!! will attempt to do work while I'm here ^_^

Africa by Toto is a classic - it's before my time and I knew about it (Toto was actually a pretty decent band).
tbf, you're pretty old as well :p :p :p

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
ermagerd ur a mod nao
ermagerd i know :eek:

progress for past couple of days:
extremely minimal because in process of lots of travelling and shopping (being broke doesn't stop me LOL)

but did:
- APGP summary
- graphing mx2 summary
- 10-20 pages of hsc questions involving calculus and problem solving (tbf, there's max 3-4 questions a page)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
which extension 2 maths textbook do you use?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
ermagerd i know :eek:

progress for past couple of days:
extremely minimal because in process of lots of travelling and shopping (being broke doesn't stop me LOL)

but did:
- APGP summary
- graphing mx2 summary
- 10-20 pages of hsc questions involving calculus and problem solving (tbf, there's max 3-4 questions a page)
At least you did some work :haha:

Keep it up!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Finished Question 9's for HSC Calculus (and almost finished season 2 of BB yoyo)
Read 2 chapters of english extension 1 core

which extension 2 maths textbook do you use?
um haven't really used any because teacher makes their own sheets, but Cambridge by Sydney Grammar for school :)

At least you did some work :haha:

Keep it up!
haha thanks :p I'm like 9 days behind though fml

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Finished Question 9's for HSC Calculus (and almost finished season 2 of BB yoyo)
Read 2 chapters of english extension 1 core

um haven't really used any because teacher makes their own sheets, but Cambridge by Sydney Grammar for school :)

haha thanks :p I'm like 9 days behind though fml
Lol 9 days behind, when I was away in holidays I did no schoolwork and that was for 5 weeks over the year.

You'll manage a lot more back in the country and also with that adrenaline once school is closer! I believeeeeee!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
update:
almost finished season 3 of BB
finally in Australia

work wise,
finished HSC calculus q's
up to chapter 8 of ee1 core
halfway through HSC parametrics

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
You're really behind with work.

And by work I mean Breaking Bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)