WTF Happened? (1 Viewer)

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
I have heard around here and whirlpool that UNSW is on par if not better than USYD for commerce.

That said, why didn't you just keep USYD as first preference?? What possessed you to do it?????!! It has been said time-and-time again to put down what you want to do first, not what you think you will get into (unless you got an atar of 60 and applied for UNSW law, that is clearly a waste of time).

tl;dr you're a dummy!!! but you will be more than fine doing commerce at UNSW :)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
but if you dont have these, and your even .1 off the cutoff, then you wont get in main rounds?

people with 99.1 and NOTHING ELSE got into com/law at Usyd i am very confused for this.
sorry how are you certain that they don't have any bonus points? No one is obliged to say that they got in with bonus points. The people who get into Combined Law at UNSW/USYD and did not get 99.70+ usually get in through some form of bonus points e.g. EAS.

pHyRe

HSC
seems like Usyd comm has gotten a lot better in the last couple of years. i remember looking into it at the end of year 10 and everryyyone said unsw was better. but they've overhauled the degree competely and it appears to have become a lot better since. this is reflected in the ranks for commerce/business (inb4 rankings are meaningless) where usyd beat unsw for the first time in ages.

also, theyre building that $350million+ business centre which is looks sickk. saw some pics on info day. anyone know where it is being built btw?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
seems like Usyd comm has gotten a lot better in the last couple of years. i remember looking into it at the end of year 10 and everryyyone said unsw was better. but they've overhauled the degree competely and it appears to have become a lot better since. this is reflected in the ranks for commerce/business (inb4 rankings are meaningless) where usyd beat unsw for the first time in ages.

also, theyre building that $350million+ business centre which is looks sickk. saw some pics on info day. anyone know where it is being built btw?
This isn't a reflection of the quality of undergraduate degrees or teaching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)