Year 11 2014 Chat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
More like, in b4 hawkrider state ranks mod history and gets all rounders. k bye.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+
Lol, I wish!

Ideally: Everything
Realistically: 2U maths, Advanced English, Biology, Modern History

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
watch hawkrider get 100, we'll see your name in the news
im at school now haha #rebelyfe

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I believe you should not discount your chance to get all-rounders (although I can understand it), because anyone can be surprised by what they can do. Should have seen my face when I saw my name in the all-rounders list. If I was not so happy, I would have looked pretty silly. As I have said to you many times before, I have faith that you can achieve more than you could ever really predict yourself. Sometimes I think people just need to believe these things once in a while. :p
Getting more all-rounders would be nice, but I'm more about getting the ATAR I want for my desired course.

achieve15

HSC
I am in year 11 at the moment. The issue is, that in one of my classes, there are a mass amount of disruptive students. Over the years, I have been a high achiever, and these students disobey all instructions and constantly make it a challenge to learn and concentrate. If this keeps going, I believe I will receive bad results. I do a lot of learning at home, but I would like to absorb and learn more at school. Should I change classes in this subject?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Getting more all-rounders would be nice, but I'm more about getting the ATAR I want for my desired course.
I also noticed you have dramatically decreased your ATAR aim, but I still would want you to aim higher-because you are still only at the start of year 11-you will be surprised at just how much you can improve in two years:)-have faith in your abilities because I have 100% faith you can achieve your original ATAR goal if you set your heart fully on it:).

I am in year 11 at the moment. The issue is, that in one of my classes, there are a mass amount of disruptive students. Over the years, I have been a high achiever, and these students disobey all instructions and constantly make it a challenge to learn and concentrate. If this keeps going, I believe I will receive bad results. I do a lot of learning at home, but I would like to absorb and learn more at school. Should I change classes in this subject?
If you can change classes, I definitely would recommend you changing ASAP:)

achieve15

HSC
In this class that I am in, the students are oblivious to the fact that I would like to learn something, and through singing and shouting, it does alter concentration

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
In this class that I am in, the students are oblivious to the fact that I would like to learn something, and through singing and shouting, it does alter concentration
Have you spoken to the head teacher of the relevant faculty about this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)