How to ask this person out? (1 Viewer)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
hello everyone

I am doing Mechencial Engineering at UTS this year.

I saw a person I really like because this person is very pretty and I want to ask this person out on a date. This person is also in my other classes which includes Mathematical modelling 1 tutorial and lecture and my Physical Modelling lecture. I really like this person. I have been thinking about this person for days including in my dreams (when I'm sleeping).

I ask, what are your thoughts.

thank you everyone

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
How about talk to her and get to know them better, and vice versa?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
man up and do it

probably won't go anywhere because you're choosing solely based on physical attractiveness, but... still try

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
"Hey, so I thought you looked like an interesting person and I just had to introduce myself. I'm {Dream-Big}"

and continue...

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
i'm going to ask her that i like her and after that i will ask her out on a date. She is very pretty and i dream that I will spend the rest of my life with her.

where is a good place to go on a date and to eat. Is market city (across from the uni library) a good place to go on a date?

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
I need to tell you my hobbies and my apparenace since you guy never see me in person:
Apparence:
- bushy black hair (i keep my hair long like bushy, I heard girls like guys with bushy hair like in asian videos i'm like that)
- glasses (rectangle ones)
- Cargo pants (Ovlies)
- jogers
- a very large backpack
- a winter coat

that's what i wore today

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i'm going to ask her that i like her and after that i will ask her out on a date. She is very pretty and i dream that I will spend the rest of my life with her.

where is a good place to go on a date and to eat. Is market city (across from the uni library) a good place to go on a date?
dude wtf

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I need to tell you my hobbies and my apparenace since you guy never see me in person:
Apparence:
- bushy black hair (i keep my hair long like bushy, I heard girls like guys with bushy hair like in asian videos i'm like that)
- glasses (rectangle ones)
- Cargo pants (Ovlies)
- jogers
- a very large backpack
- a winter coat

that's what i wore today
What do you want us to do with this information?

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
alternatively:

"hey do you drink water? (yes) OMG, I DRINK WATER TOO! we should totally drink water together after this"
this will not work i'm sorry. maybe coke or sprite that i can order from the vending machine

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
because she is the total opposite to me, that she dresses up in "modern" clothes.
I could list you an outfit, but you'd probably have to go buy a bunch of stuff and learn a heap of stuff.

And none of that really helps you in the short-term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)