I want to transfer from UNSW commerce to USYD commerce mid year- is it possible? (1 Viewer)

pHyRe

HSC
i know a few unsw comm transfers.

they all do buss1001 im pretty sure so i doubt that would transfer. i know one also does buss1040 (micro) so perhaps that doesnt transfer either.

best to just ask the uni about credits, but im pretty sure youre in

jeann2014

HSC
There isn't really anything wrong with UNSW, all my lecturers are great (except stats) and most of my tutors are OK.
However the travel time is a factor, and the lack of social life. And for the arts component of my degree,I feel like USYD will be much better. UNSW is said to be better for commerce but I don't think theres the samegap between the 2 universities in commerce that there is in arts!

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Whats wrong with UNSW?
There isn't really anything wrong with UNSW, all my lecturers are great (except stats) and most of my tutors are OK.
However the travel time is a factor, and the lack of social life. And for the arts component of my degree,I feel like USYD will be much better. UNSW is said to be better for commerce but I don't think theres the samegap between the 2 universities in commerce that there is in arts!
'too many asians'

jeann2014

HSC
No, I think USYD would be equal. And nothing wrong with Asian people :) UNSW doesnt seem to have a disney society though, or strong political societies, I don't know the societies just don't appeal to me as much.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
No, I think USYD would be equal. And nothing wrong with Asian people :) UNSW doesnt seem to have a disney society though, or strong political societies, I don't know the societies just don't appeal to me as much.
Oh there are so many of us in the Disney Society now... more people joining because of cheap Access I guess hahahaha.

UNSW does have some great societies though.

Last edited:

jeann2014

HSC
hahah that's good :) first thing I would join, if you can join societies middle of the year...
Back to commerce hehehe, what are the best majors to combine at usyd ? No way finance though :)

jeann2014

HSC
and can I do 2 arts majors + 2 commerce majors in commerce/arts?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
and can I do 2 arts majors + 2 commerce majors in commerce/arts?
Yes, if you can manage to fit in the length of your degree or take up extra units ~ if you plan it right from the start (ie. know what majors you want) then you will be able to attempt numerous majors but most of the time people stick to one major per degree unless the two majors are related eg. Anatomy and Physiology.

study12345

HSC
I imagine it would be possible if you are very restrictive in your degree.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)