timetable is out for sem2 2014 (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hey guys aside from unsw rectangles, is there any other program that i can use to sort my timetable? unsw rectangles at the moment only has data for sem1 2014.

cheers

D94

HSC
N/A
Just do it by hand. Enrolments are still a while away.

HSC
N/A
I am. its very tedious though when you have 3 subjects with lectures, tut and labs per subject. =(

D94

HSC
N/A
I am. its very tedious though when you have 3 subjects with lectures, tut and labs per subject. =(
Yes, you do realise you are telling that to someone who is studying engineering...?

Start with classes that don't have alternatives, such as lectures and fixed time tutorials (i.e. all tutorials run at the same time). Once you have done that, try and see if you can get days off (if that is what you desire). If you want to avoid 9am starts, then put your tutorials later etc.

HSC
N/A
Im doing engineering too! lol! I just finished doing my timetable. Guess I won't be working this coming semester. =(

Thanks for the suggestion

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Some people are too keen >.> You need to read peeps!

You can now log on to myUNSW and check when you can enrol. It will be under the enrolment appointment tabs. Select Sem 2 2014 to see when you can start enrolling.

D94

HSC
N/A
Progressively getting closer to the enrolment start date - my time is: 01/05/2014 16:00. I bet Law is first as usual.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Meanwhile I have to deal with mine a week after you D94.

Would have been much easier if it were to be done next week. Oh well may as well get it ready next week and fill it in 2 seconds on the day I can do it.

D94

HSC
N/A
Meanwhile I have to deal with mine a week after you D94.

Would have been much easier if it were to be done next week. Oh well may as well get it ready next week and fill it in 2 seconds on the day I can do it.
What I meant was in my first year, my enrolments were in the 2nd week, then in my second year, they were late in the first week, and now in my 3rd year, they are a couple days after the start of enrolment.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
What I meant was in my first year, my enrolments were in the 2nd week, then in my second year, they were late in the first week, and now in my 3rd year, they are a couple days after the start of enrolment.
Oh right I get it now.

Higher priority basis type stuff I guess. It would be more convenient if higher year students had higher priority so that they can get their degree done on time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)