Ouija Board (1 Viewer)

iNerd

Banned
HSC
Whose done it? Some crazy game it is.
Ouija - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I played it when I was 10ish or something. And pretty much screwed me up. Freaking ghost following me around everywhere now, grr, so annoying.

Any one else play/played it? experience?

And plus, I heard if you take a photo when playing it, some crazy shit happens. true? not true?

iNerd

Banned
HSC
my step mums mother used to dabble in the dark stuff... her friend owned a ouija board, she used to put in on top of her wardrobe, she moved one day, tried to destroy the ouija board, but the dickhead put it UPSIDE DOWN on the wardrobe. Back then she had an incinirator in the backyard, she tried to burn it, but no matter what she did the ouija board ended up back on top of her wardrobe...

off tangent, but that story has scared me out of dabbling with it... but i often think about it occasionally...
holy SHIT
so the ouija board REAPPEARED omg. Well the ouija board I played got chucked out, and my dad was looking at in... (in the bin) and then he forgot to CLOSE the lid on the game. and then he took the rubbish out. So I think the ghost escaped, and is stalking me now. :mad1:

iNerd

Banned
HSC
the lady tried to rip the ouija board apart several times, she burnt it in the incinerator, and it still reappeared IN TACT on top of the wardrobe, upside down...

you didnt lift the cup/cylinderical device the spirit was in did you? coz if you did you will NEVER get rid of the ghost following you, unless you seek advice from a sorceress. (don't ask how i know this shit, i have a pretty weird family)

ok this is what happend. the board was in a box. and my dad looked at it. and opened the box too look at the board. and then he forgot to put the lid on. took out the trash, and the next day the rubbish men took it away

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ive heard stories of stuff happening, but ive never believed it, need to try out for myself to believe.

best friend told me not to mess around with this stuff, and so did my mum, so coming from a muslim like her its pretty weird, and im even more curious to try it out.
she said her dad used to muck around with it when he was younger, and stuff happened, tho she wont elaborate.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
im willing to do it if you do it too...we should have a seance...BOS styles, that would be awesome:)

OMG could you?
like seriously. let's meet up. and get this ghost that has been trailing my life since i was 10 off me. I swear, esp at night, it's so annoying.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
hell? that's a bit mean. I mean they haven't really done anything bad enough to deserve hell... just basically mess with me for the bast 5 years or so. but i would like to find out who the ghost is. omg, how messed would it be if it was my guardian angel, and it got banished... hrhms.... i do remember attempting to talk to diana on the ouija board. lols, failed...

Tulii

Like the sun will rise.
HSC
Curiosity killed the cat.

williamdaft

HSC
lol

i went to my friends house who have a ouija board and he told me that he had used it with his other mate and they both heard voices from it and even saw orbs in the room

then we tried the ouija board and..

no shit happened

it's a pretty stupid thing to play, if you are seeing things, it's probs just your mind fking with you :haha:

rawrliongirl

HSC
i wanna try a ouija board..but I'm too scared to do it alone :') :')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)