How to ask this person out? (6 Viewers)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
Joey T loves Maria N, she is so pretty and i like her. i like her so much that i can write a bleaseful poem about her

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I did this today, the last plan i write down. however she was on the phone when i was around her and she left the area afterwards. there were people looking at me and some girls went up to me and started to talk and though i was funny (i wasn't trying to be funny) but i left them so i can catch up to Maria (the girl i like).
Why not talk to the others?

sorry but i din't know who you are but i can beat the standard deviation 10 times more than the normal sucesse
SD = Shadowdude.

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
because I only like the girl i like. she is good in good ways.

Yes i added her on facebook weeks ago but when i went on her profile it says the same thing like the "add friend" keeps appearing even though i pressed it many times.

then days ago he facebook dissapeared

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
because I only like the girl i like. she is good in good ways.

Yes i added her on facebook weeks ago but when i went on her profile it says the same thing like the "add friend" keeps appearing even though i pressed it many times.

then days ago he facebook dissapeared
Doesn't that usually mean she hasn't accepted your request?

madharris

HSC
N/A
i have thought of another option that i will go around uni (obviously when she is nearby) that i will be playing a guitar and going around singing just like of that in the person who sang "I'm yours" which another word is like hippiesr or somethign? i know girls like these kind of stuff.
You should do this. But try not to attract to many other girls while you're at it

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
Be confident.

And don't be like someone I know,
Who uses Facebook to stalk the girl he likes and then automatically presses the mute button on themselves whenever the girl walks by.

Confidence. Confidence.

That's a natural charisma, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)