Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniellemc

HSC
Okay thankyou because I think I need to get extra help with English I'm really failing at themoment

Daniellemc

HSC
I just can't write creative stories or essays, we had to do one on a movie called pleasantville and the teacher only let us watch the movie once

simmyyy

HSC
I just can't write creative stories or essays, we had to do one on a movie called pleasantville and the teacher only let us watch the movie once
If you feel like you aren't doing that well take the extra initiative to go ahead and write a couple practice drafts for either and give it to your teacher, as for the movie, download it and watch it again so you can get a more in depth analysis.

matchalolz

HSC
i have this really tempting urge to go learn python but i'm supposed to be studying for exams :spzz:

Daniellemc

HSC
If you feel like you aren't doing that well take the extra initiative to go ahead and write a couple practice drafts for either and give it to your teacher, as for the movie, download it and watch it again so you can get a more in depth analysis.
Yea thankyou I think I might try and do some for the rest of the year but what would I write about in the essays?

simmyyy

HSC
Yea thankyou I think I might try and do some for the rest of the year but what would I write about in the essays?
base it on the area you may be studying, for example, if it was a critical study of a movie then think or google some practice essay questions and adapt it to your text and practice that way, also this method can be used for area of study and comparative analysis. Hope I helped :)

Daniellemc

HSC
base it on the area you may be studying, for example, if it was a critical study of a movie then think or google some practice essay questions and adapt it to your text and practice that way, also this method can be used for area of study and comparative analysis. Hope I helped :)
Yes thankyou that really helped now I just have to play my bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)