Cadetships 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
I have a friend in Champions, if you need a question asked I can forward it to him if you like. (apart from asking the status of your application)
Do you have a friend in Grant Thornton? :haha:

Machiavelli1

HSC
I applied to champions, moore stephens and spry roughley

i got a confirmation email from Champions, other than that nothing.
then from both Spry and Moore, havent even recieved a confirmation email so.... idk.

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC

then from both Spry and Moore, havent even recieved a confirmation email so.... idk.
I got nothing back from the latter either. So either we both failed or they're get to send out emails.

kingmatthew

HSC
Got an email from Champions today regarding an interview they wanted me to do next week, had to decline it. Took up an offer from Nexia though.

dyjs

HSC
does anybody have PwC or EY AC invites?
i heard that one person on this thread got a ey AC invite. do you have an invite?
Have u heard from anyone else on whether theyve gotten an invite?

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Got an EY call today whilst I was in the middle of a talk at parliament house. Was so awkward walking out but I was so happy when I walked back in.

dyjs

HSC
Got an EY call today whilst I was in the middle of a talk at parliament house. Was so awkward walking out but I was so happy when I walked back in.
Congratz!, what time did you get it? what service line did you apply for as well?

suika

HSC

Same with a confirmation email.

One of my friend's applied for Moore and she was explaining to me how confusing the whole application process. Then she emailed them probably twice and they haven't responded to her. I suppose the company either is bad with communication or they actually don't want to talk to her lol. But this is only one person's perspective, so I don't entirely know the process myself.

dyjs

HSC
Thursday next week at 8:30AM. Auditing and Assurance in the Financial Sector

Nice. what time did you get it today? Looks like i got rejected considering i picked the same service lines. What are the chances that they call up in waves. also btw how did you do in your online test. how many do you think you got wrong in each section.

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Nice. what time did you get it today? Looks like i got rejected considering i picked the same service lines. What are the chances that they call up in waves. also btw how did you do in your online test. how many do you think you got wrong in each section.
It was a bit before midday. They made calls yesterday and today so I'm guessing they're making it in waves. My online test for EY went pretty well imo. I don't know how many wrong in each section but I was happy with it. Though I failed the PwC one :p

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I'm wondering how many other people have gotten calls.

I'm very proud of everyone who had the courage to apply, to those who've gotten interviews and the few who actually got the job. Drive and determination will get you there

I've just been floating around at work for the past week, doing odd jobs. Can't wait for this week to be over.

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
I'm wondering how many other people have gotten calls.

I'm very proud of everyone who had the courage to apply, to those who've gotten interviews and the few who actually got the job. Drive and determination will get you there

I've just been floating around at work for the past week, doing odd jobs. Can't wait for this week to be over.
Considering it was the video interviews which let me down in my other applications I'm worried about how I perform in the face to face interview. Although I do prefer face to face over a camera with a stupid timer in the corner.

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
PwC and BAcc Assessment Centre on the same day... I literally have to go straight to UTS after PwC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)