Cadetships 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyjs

HSC
PwC and BAcc Assessment Centre on the same day... I literally have to go straight to UTS after PwC
Did u get a pwc call up today aswell? Man U are killing it lol. What service lines did u pick for that. When is the ac

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Did u get a pwc call up today aswell? Man U are killing it lol. What service lines did u pick for that. When is the ac
I picked Auditing as first choice but got Tax and Legal instead. (2nd Choice). The AC is on the 9th of July in the morning.

wobbleme2

HSC
hey i'm a bit late on this whole forum business, but I'm in the process of applying for the trainee program at PwC
Has anyone received calls after the video interview was completed? I did mine on the 21 June - has an AC date been set?
Cheers, any info would be much appreciated

Edit - I'm applying for PwC in Melbourne
Is this thread only for HSC?

Last edited:

nellin

HSC
I picked Auditing as first choice but got Tax and Legal instead. (2nd Choice). The AC is on the 9th of July in the morning.
Congrats! You've got a lot of interviews coming up soon! :)

PwC phoned and emailed me today as well so I'm assuming that the PwC AC that you're talking about Tuesday 8th of July, not 9th?

nellin

HSC
Has anyone heard back from either Moore Stephens, Ferrier Hodgson or Champions or any of the mid-tiered firms?

Moore Stephens emailed me last Friday to say that they're received my application and will let me know by the end of "next week" (this Friday) whether I've been shortlisted. But I haven't heard a peep since then.

Maybe I should email them and ask, but I've been busy with school and music commitments so I haven't even had time to think about cadetships. :p

dyjs

HSC

PwC phoned and emailed me today as well so I'm assuming that the PwC AC that you're talking about Tuesday 8th of July, not 9th?
what service line did u choose for pwc if you dont mind me asking.

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC

http://puu.sh/9MpvF/8cb667cdf4.png

Maybe they have multiple AC's, call em up to confirm because I got a call from them telling me that the time for the AC had changed and they were calling up candidates to let them know. (Even though my email had the correct details)

Edit: And yeah thanks! I'm really nervous but I hope I do well. I really want to get the Auditing Job at EY.

musicismylife

HSC
Uni Grad
hey guys just a qq. I have a bit of a problem that needs a solution. you see, the ey AC is next thurs but I also have another interview at a mid-ter firm on that day as well.

any suggestions as to what I should do? which one should i pick? thanks :)

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
hey guys just a qq. I have a bit of a problem that needs a solution. you see, the ey AC is next thurs but I also have another interview at a mid-ter firm on that day as well.

any suggestions as to what I should do? which one should i pick? thanks :)
Depends on what you want out of the program, personally I'd go for the Big 4, if you can't make it to the mid tier maybe let them know and see if they offer a solution or if it means that you have to drop out.

musicismylife

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on what you want out of the program, personally I'd go for the Big 4, if you can't make it to the mid tier maybe let them know and see if they offer a solution or if it means that you have to drop out.
thanks phaze!! I think I might ring mid-ter up and see what they can do about it?

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
thanks phaze!! I think I might ring mid-ter up and see what they can do about it?
More often that not they are lenient, worst comes to worst call up and ask what EY says. If neither can be rescheduled then go for EY

musicismylife

HSC
Uni Grad
More often that not they are lenient, worst comes to worst call up and ask what EY says. If neither can be rescheduled then go for EY
lol thanks!! I'll give it a go. I think I might end up going to ey's AC at the end of the day! but then again I might have a larger chance at the smaller firm if I went instead of ey? dunno ):
so lost

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
lol thanks!! I'll give it a go. I think I might end up going to ey's AC at the end of the day! but then again I might have a larger chance at the smaller firm if I went instead of ey? dunno ):
so lost
Don't the Mid Tiers take even less candidates? I'm not too sure ><

crazy_paki123

HSC
well done lads on getting into the EY AC, hope you guys get offers :D what divisions did you guys apply for?

nellin

HSC
http://puu.sh/9MpvF/8cb667cdf4.png

Maybe they have multiple AC's, call em up to confirm because I got a call from them telling me that the time for the AC had changed and they were calling up candidates to let them know. (Even though my email had the correct details)

Edit: And yeah thanks! I'm really nervous but I hope I do well. I really want to get the Auditing Job at EY.
Yes.That's very true. Although my AC is still on 8th :)
Probably because I'm apply for a different service line.

I think everyone will be nervous. But I think that they'll be looking at how fast you can adapt to those situations too!

Good luck for EY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)