Whose cramming for english right now!?!?! (1 Viewer)

MrTammoth

HSC
Cramming my AOS essay and creative all into my brain so when tomorrow comes i legit just regurgitate lols.

hungry

HSC
Yeah kind of, but for the essay I'm only memorising quotes and techniques. I'm still adding a bit to my story though but I'm pretty confident I'll remember most of it anyway.

addition; but I'm mainly worried about the second exam, for one of the modules my teacher chose speeches and there's like 6 speeches we need to know all of them because they can ask us for any. :(

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yeah kind of, but for the essay I'm only memorising quotes and techniques. I'm still adding a bit to my story though but I'm pretty confident I'll remember most of it anyway.

addition; but I'm mainly worried about the second exam, for one of the modules my teacher chose speeches and there's like 6 speeches we need to know all of them because they can ask us for any. :(
6? I needed to know 7. Unfair.

So glad HSC's over for me.

Anyway probably not a great idea to regurgitate...

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
I think the better question would be who ISN'T cramming for English right now?

Bc let's face it, Paper 2 is gonna screw with us all

dunjaaa

HSC
I'm worried that I won't even finish my AOS paper lol

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
lol im cramming for english extension
ready to churn out 3k words tomorrow
and another 3k in my va trial woot

I'm worried that I won't even finish my AOS paper lol
finished with 5 mins to spare
nws u got this brother

ebbygoo

HSC
I have remembered 2/7 skrzynecki in full detail and none of the others. Pray for me.

ShadowLighte

HSC
What

No they don't. I never had a poem specified...
Me neither. All you have to do is make sure the poems you have remembered in full detail cover the aspects of belonging. You could probs cram one more poem if you need it to cover all aspects. However, they could. Where they list the prescribed texts they may only have a couple for you to choose from. In that case, I am screwed. Guess it depends on how harsh your teachers want to be.

miss study

HSC
I have remembered 2/7 skrzynecki in full detail and none of the others. Pray for me.
my teacher is a hsc marker and she advises to know 3 in detail. she says if they ask for one related text, then you analyse 3 poems however if they ask for 2 related texts then you do 2 poems. But make sure you have a general and well rounded understanding of the others in case you would like to alternate. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)