Cssa trials: Legal studies (1 Viewer)

maamay

HSC
Thoughts? how did you guys go? ran out of time on extended response ugh:mad2:

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
I didnt do the CSSA trial but my crime question ( a whole 15 MARKS!) was " To what extent do juries achieve justice". Completely out of left field teacher had said nothing/ hasnt even mentioned juries since year 11 and if you looked at our past papers, the last 4 years they had taken points from the themes.

I was like whattt? But still somehow wrote 4 pages like a pro.:guitar:

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
It was pretty good :) the crime question was a change from the usual....

But damn, multiple choice was hard :O esp. the two questions for which they gave a scenario...

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
I didnt do the CSSA trial but my crime question ( a whole 15 MARKS!) was " To what extent do juries achieve justice". Completely out of left field teacher had said nothing/ hasnt even mentioned juries since year 11 and if you looked at our past papers, the last 4 years they had taken points from the themes.

that's a really good question.

nani

HSC
what was the extended response for CSSA --->> independent crime question = best question ever. only wrote three and a half pages though

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
Uhhh. Not lovin it!! Multi-choice way harder than usual, crime question threw me. We haven't finished the course yet so we did two both consumer questions instead of one and our other option, workplace. One was ok... the other :( dunno what to expect for this one!!
My revenge shall be seen in the final exam! 98%+ or nothing!!!!

SuchSmallHands

HSC

Such a good question, I was hoping for juries but I did the independent trial, which had a decent question too I guess.

carmela300

HSC
Yeah multiple choice was hard! Liked the family questions though...

nani

HSC
can anyone tell me what the extended response question was? independent trial was way too easy; want to attempt CSSA extended response as prac

Sambam429

HSC
That moment when you didn't do the CSSA paper and my crime question was on law reform, cheering!

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
can anyone tell me what the extended response question was? independent trial was way too easy; want to attempt CSSA extended response as prac
Crime: "To what extent do domestic and international measures effectively deal with international crime?"
I guess the question isn't very hard, but the fact that I had not studied that section at all didn't help... :)

Do you want your SIII option questions as well?

EDIT: it helps to type the right question out! ;)

shukri

HSC
Does anyone know the world order and family questions? Thanks

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
Does anyone know the world order and family questions? Thanks
Family:
1. "To what extent does the legal system provide justice for victims of domestic crimes?"
2. "Evaluate the role of the law in recognising and protecting members of alternative family relationships."

World Order:
1. "To what extent have legal measures responded to regional and global situations that threaten the achievement of world order?"
2. "Evaluate the effectiveness of international cooperation in achieving world order. In your response you MUST make reference to a contemporary issue."

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Suks aye... but stuff I'm motivated for the final now!! Who's (realistically) aiming for 95% or higher??
Based on my marks yeah, but I have a feeling that my teacher just marks easy and it's in no way a reflection of how my hsc will pan out

shukri

HSC
Family:
1. "To what extent does the legal system provide justice for victims of domestic crimes?"
2. "Evaluate the role of the law in recognising and protecting members of alternative family relationships."

World Order:
1. "To what extent have legal measures responded to regional and global situations that threaten the achievement of world order?"
2. "Evaluate the effectiveness of international cooperation in achieving world order. In your response you MUST make reference to a contemporary issue."
Legend!!! Thanks

Krysie

HSC
Good luck with future exams everyone... cheer up!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)