Can I still state rank without coming first at my school? (1 Viewer)

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Just wondering, for example a person A internal rank (say for example first) > personal B internal rank (say for example second), and person B gets a higher external mark, then does Person A instead receive the external mark of person B and Person B get the mark of A? If so why?

Triage

HSC
N/A
Just wondering, for example a person A internal rank (say for example first) > personal B internal rank (say for example second), and person B gets a higher external mark, then does Person A instead receive the external mark of person B and Person B get the mark of A? If so why?
Wait, lets say for example in the external exam, B comes first out of his school and A comes second. Then do A and B tie?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Only Person A will get B's external mark if it is the highest, not vice versa.

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Only Person A will get B's external mark if it is the highest, not vice versa.
In that B keeps his mark? I heard that it affects your internal aligned mark or so? Sorry I am not very familiar with the concepts/

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
In that B keeps his mark? I heard that it affects your internal aligned mark or so? Sorry I am not very familiar with the concepts/
B will keep his highest mark as external, and his internal mark will be dependent on the performance of the rest of the cohort.

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
B will keep his highest mark as external, and his internal mark will be dependent on the performance of the rest of the cohort.
Ah damn. Is that so? Well then I am a complete goner. My english cohort is strong at top and the bottom (including me) is so bad that I shouldn't be even doing English. THanks for help. Would rep but must spread first.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Ah damn. Is that so? Well then I am a complete goner. My english cohort is strong at top and the bottom (including me) is so bad that I shouldn't be even doing English. THanks for help. Would rep but must spread first.
don't worry, just try your best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)