Hsc in one week! (4 Viewers)

HSC
Yeah, pretty much. You can always just cleverly rephrase a belonging question to talk about not belonging. I think we'll get either barriers to belonging or identity this year though (unless they go with that super bitchy question I mentioned on the English predictions thread) so being able to talk about not belonging will be really beneficial for barriers.
Yeah! I just confirmed it with my tutor. He said some questions my be worded to make people think that they want you to argue one side of belonging, however the question is worded to entail both belonging and not belonging.

Barriers won't be that hard, particularly for my text. Identity was my trial question

Oh wow, making it up? :/

Would be very difficult to formulate a high band response whilst creating your own text, I would think.
I mean it wouldn't be that bad, as in making the techniques and examples. But i wouldn't risk it. Incase you make a mistake and the marker picks up on it and begins to question the validity of the material she's reading.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
If I freak out and make up a text I'm naming it in French so if they do search for it and can't find it they just assume it's some obscure foreign thing

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
If I get desperate I'll do my own EE2 MW as a related haha
hehe no worries all good :)

I mean it wouldn't be that bad, as in making the techniques and examples. But i wouldn't risk it. Incase you make a mistake and the marker picks up on it and begins to question the validity of the material she's reading.

Yeah I see what you mean though haha

SuchSmallHands

HSC
This thread has prompted me to do English. I now have a Belonging related text. I never thought I'd be the kind of person who has a related text before the day before an exam, but here I am.

HSC
If the question was barriers to belonging, obviously you'd talk about how for instance individualism is a barrier blah blah and therefore the protagonist doesn't belong. How do you incorporate the fact that the antagonist does belong?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
If the question was barriers to belonging, obviously you'd talk about how for instance individualism is a barrier blah blah and therefore the protagonist doesn't belong. How do you incorporate the fact that the antagonist does belong?
However, while barriers to belonging may pose significant threats to the individual's pursuit of acceptance, they may be overcome as seen in text y...

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
This thread has prompted me to do English. I now have a Belonging related text. I never thought I'd be the kind of person who has a related text before the day before an exam, but here I am.

Whats your belonging related?

HSC
However, while barriers to belonging may pose significant threats to the individual's pursuit of acceptance, they may be overcome as seen in text y...
haha yep, essentially what i had.

SO nervous, have to constantly confirm everything i need to know.

Don't be surprised if i ask what belonging is.

#loljks

hahahaha

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Dis thread is the related, just like how for my Module A, my essay itself is symbolic of Frankenstein's creation, being itself cut and pasted together from various sources. ;D
You'll certainly have the most original related text! { You will also be the only person analysing it }

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)