General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (1 Viewer)

Hi there444

HSC
fking why are guys so shit at creatives? I mean english in general except like fais. I fking dont get a thing in english and the only thing that had still saved me a bit was memorisation.

HSC
fking why are guys so shit at creatives? I mean english in general except like fais. I fking dont get a thing in english and the only thing that had still saved me a bit was memorisation.
nah dude im iffy about s1

for anyone whose created fitted the question was just pure luck

Hi there444

HSC
oh btw what does a severe thunders and rain with fast wind foreshadow?

HSC
oh btw what does a severe thunders and rain with fast wind foreshadow?
An anal paper 2.

With each module having a different structure (feature article, speech & diary entry) with 2 related texts and obscure questions.

(Hopefully not hahahaha)

Hi there444

HSC
Last edited:

harrypotterfan

HSC
Hahahah we had a young guy lel and girls went cray cray.
But all our others were bitchy old men and women who looked lyk someone drained all the happiness out of them like dementors haha.

Speaking of which, I wonder how HPF went :) Probs aced it!!
Haha essay was pretty good, creative decent.

Comprehension all good until the freaking 6 marker. I put in like 20 techniques so that isn't a problem, BUT I MADE NO SENSE :( literally had like 2 writing booklets with no paragraph and kept repeating myself and just yuck I just thought it went terribly. I hope they mark it like they do the 3 markers, so like just on techniques etc only because if "cohesion" or "logical progression" crap is in the guidelines my atar is gone gg tafe time

Hi there444

HSC
But all our others were bitchy old men and women who looked lyk someone drained all the happiness out of them like dementors haha.

probably a gentleman, but if you insist, fine then like me.

mreditor16

HSC

Comprehension all good until the freaking 6 marker. I put in like 20 techniques so that isn't a problem, BUT I MADE NO SENSE :( literally had like 2 writing booklets with no paragraph and kept repeating myself and just yuck I just thought it went terribly. I hope they mark it like they do the 3 markers, so like just on techniques etc only because if "cohesion" or "logical progression" crap is in the guidelines my atar is gone gg tafe time
yep same problem for 6 marker - because text 1 wasn't deep - it was just one key message and that's it. so I had to keep on repeating myself and not deliver a multifaceted analysis :/

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

Awww I'm sure you did great!
But I agree the 6 marker really threw everyone off and 20 techniques, WOW!!! :)))
Naoo ahahah tafe is not for you!! Luckily there's paper 2 for everyone to redeem themselves :))))))))))

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Smh, I remember when they used to go cray cray about tradies working in our school.

So immature and dumb

Hi there444

HSC
Awww I'm sure you did great!
But I agree the 6 marker really threw everyone off and 20 techniques, WOW!!! :)))
Naoo ahahah tafe is not for you!! Luckily there's paper 2 for everyone to redeem themselves :))))))))))
Oh shit. I probably only know like 10 from which I can probably find 1-2.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
probably a gentleman, but if you insist, fine then like me.
ahahaha yepp quite lyk you :))

Smh, I remember when they used to go cray cray about tradies working in our school.

So immature and dumb
yess omg those were so hilarious!!!! Especially in eco lyk 3 young men came in one day and even our teacher (you know who, not voldemort) lol was struggling to teach ahahah I swear, stupid girls schools, making girls retarded and obsessive since idk when lol

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I seriously think if they specify two related texts for mod C I won't have enough time to get through the essay. In AOS I only had time for two arguments on my prescribed and one on my related...

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
That was the hardest test I've done up to date. Ohhh, no surprise, paper 2 is tomorrow. Like I care?

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I seriously think if they specify two related texts for mod C I won't have enough time to get through the essay. In AOS I only had time for two arguments on my prescribed and one on my related...
Where did the time run off to? Short answers?

Hi there444

HSC
ahahaha yepp quite lyk you :))
Hahaha thanks.

yess omg those were so hilarious!!!! Especially in eco lyk 3 young men came in one day and even our teacher (you know who, not voldemort) lol was struggling to teach ahahah I swear, stupid girls schools, making girls retarded and obsessive since idk when lol
Thats it! I am coming to your school during HSC :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)