Dual State Ranker Tutoring: English Adv (98), Extension 1 (50), Extension 2 (48) (1 Viewer)

Mikasa

HSC
Bump!! She is incredibly nice and encouraging!! And gives very meticulous feedback as well :p Just look at dat Godly English!

humanitieslover

HSC
Starting to tutor new students in 2 weeks! :) Slots are now open for HSC 2015 students or students in younger years :) *

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Bump in appreciation of those ridiculous marks. If I didn't live in the middle of nowhere and wasn't 3 days away from the HSC, I'd want this girl as my tutor!

Cagney

HSC
N/A
Hi Anya,
Is there a reason why I haven't heard back from you about the essay I submitted for you to mark last wed ?
After all the positive comments you get on this post, I am pretty disappointed.

humanitieslover

HSC
Hey Cindy!

Please check your emails- I think you may have forgotten to attach the essay :p

Been waiting on it for a while (really hoping it's not my email acting up!!). If you needed it earlier- totally happy to give you a refund :)

Let me know-
Anya

humanitieslover

HSC
Taking a few more tutoring students- PM or email if anyone's interested (Year 7-12 welcome!)

:)

abayfield

HSC
Anya is incredible, her essays and advice were invaluable to me throughout the whole HSC process. Thanks to her I went from ranking around 10-15th to 5th in advanced English, and from around 5th to ranking 1st in extension at a top 30 school!! If her results don't already speak for themselves I would 103% give my wholehearted recommendation to hiring Anya as a tutor!

HSC
I would highly recommend Anya to all students! She not only has an extensive knowledge of a range of texts, but has a great ability to teach and throughly explain the sophisticated concepts within these texts. She is also very friendly and extremely reliable which compliments the high quality tutoring. From personal experience, Anya has helped me improve my English skills considerably which can been seen from my significant leap in rankings from year 11 to year 12, where I was ultimately 4th place in the HSC Trials (which is pretty good considering that I was in the bottom half of the cohort in year 11). Thank you very much for all of your help during the year!!

humanitieslover

HSC
I would highly recommend Anya to all students! She not only has an extensive knowledge of a range of texts, but has a great ability to teach and throughly explain the sophisticated concepts within these texts. She is also very friendly and extremely reliable which compliments the high quality tutoring. From personal experience, Anya has helped me improve my English skills considerably which can been seen from my significant leap in rankings from year 11 to year 12, where I was ultimately 4th place in the HSC Trials (which is pretty good considering that I was in the bottom half of the cohort in year 11). Thank you very much for all of your help during the year!!
Thank you so much Anthony :) I loved tutoring you this year, and I've really enjoyed seeing how much you've improved. I still remember our very first lesson haha. I'm so proud of your achievements, and I know you'll do amazing things in future! Best of luck for HSC results, but for now enjoy just relaxing!!

humanitieslover

HSC
Anya is incredible, her essays and advice were invaluable to me throughout the whole HSC process. Thanks to her I went from ranking around 10-15th to 5th in advanced English, and from around 5th to ranking 1st in extension at a top 30 school!! If her results don't already speak for themselves I would 103% give my wholehearted recommendation to hiring Anya as a tutor!
Thank you Anna!! Aww I really loved tutoring you throughout this year. It was amazing to work with you and see your progress. (Still admiring your final essays...). Haha so incredibly proud of your rankings and even more proud of the amount of dedication you put into all levels of English!! Hehe best of luck (I'm sure you don't need it!). Enjoy post-HSC :) :)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Bumpies again!

It's already evident (judging from the overwhelmingly positive feedback) that Anya clearly knows what is required to ace HSC English. Often, you won't find other people who offer the same comprehensive service; which is actually saying something - given how it's not easy to find top tuition for a subject like English in the same vein as the Maths and Sciences. So I believe you will receive maximum returns for your investment in her, because I'm sure having interpersonal skills as an asset for conveying her explanations will instill confidence in her students. :)

Would recommend!

humanitieslover

HSC
Bumpies again!

It's already evident (judging from the overwhelmingly positive feedback) that Anya clearly knows what is required to ace HSC English. Often, you won't find other people who offer the same comprehensive service; which is actually saying something - given how it's not easy to find top tuition for a subject like English in the same vein as the Maths and Sciences. So I believe you will receive maximum returns for your investment in her, because I'm sure having interpersonal skills as an asset for conveying her explanations will instill confidence in her students. :)

Would recommend!
Woah, thank you so much hawkrider!!!! I really appreciate your kind words :) :) :) Best of luck for your own studies. I know you'll go far! :)

HSC
Thank you so much Anthony :) I loved tutoring you this year, and I've really enjoyed seeing how much you've improved. I still remember our very first lesson haha. I'm so proud of your achievements, and I know you'll do amazing things in future! Best of luck for HSC results, but for now enjoy just relaxing!!
Sorry, just saw this! Probably a good time for a bump anyway hahaha :D Yeah the first lesson lol "umm, I haven't really been taught how to write an essay... what do I write about? My texts?". Thanks very much for the kind words!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)