Martin Place Hostage Situation (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Considering this guy said that he was a "master of astrology", most Muslim scholars would declare anathema on him, and say that this person was non-Muslim

Just an interesting point I think
Yep and the black magic and sexual assault and practically everything else he did is completely unislamic

Nothing more than a deranged psychopath who used religion as a means of getting attention for his depraved acts

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Considering this guy said that he was a "master of astrology", most Muslim scholars would declare anathema on him, and say that this person was non-Muslim

Just an interesting point I think
Exactly. No true Scotsman would ever do such a thing.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Obliviousninja, the grand mufti has arrived where are you?

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Yes he's dead, and so are two innocent people, because the police waited for 16 FUCKING HOURS!
Actually 8 seconds after they were told "hostage down" - which was the trigger to go in.

Had they waited longer than 8 seconds, maybe more would be dead. That's what the police commissioner said.

HSC
Actually 8 seconds after they were told "hostage down" - which was the trigger to go in.

Had they waited longer than 8 seconds, maybe more would be dead. That's what the police commissioner said.
The situation started at 9:30-45 approx. The police went in about 16 hours later - when somebody had already been shot.

HSC
So based on your expert opinion and vast experience, what would you have done?
I completely understand that I do not have access to all of the facts and that I am in no way a professional in this field. Nonetheless, in spite of there being more than 200 highly trained and heavily armed police officers on the scene, and only one gunman, two innocent people are dead because the police failed to act in time to save them.

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
What part of "they waited around from 9:45am to 2am the next day" don't you understand?
They tried a peaceful resolution. Someone was shot at about 2am and that is when they went in.

What part of that don't YOU understand?

Looks like all of it.

PakiPrince

HSC
yeah because thats what islamic terrorists aim for

peaceful solutions for the religion of peace

the question you should ask yourself is not are all muslims terrorists its are all terrorists muslims
Except the 94% (of terrorists) that aren't ........

Hahaha. FOOL

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)