Share your ATAR here (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Like half the cohort every yr is from 2nd yr transfer students so it isn't that bad.
Yeah I think the extra year will give me time to decide if law is even what I really want. I decided I wanted to be a lawyer when I was seven years old and never really questioned it. I think it will be good to get some more perspective/maturity before I decide what to do with my life.

goobypls

HSC
83...well and truly below what I was hoping for but I should be able to get into my first preference with UTS bonus points

Smooth Operator

HSC
Nearly the exact same as me! Congratulations Smooth :)
Cheers! You too, it's a shame about the difference between what you need and got.. Is it defined as the minimum or can it fluctuate year-to-year? If so you still have hope!!

As it stands another student and I are tied on the exact same ATAR at my school for top ATAR.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Cheers! You too, it's a shame about the difference between what you need and got.. Is it defined as the minimum or can it fluctuate year-to-year? If so you still have hope!!

As it stands another student and I are tied on the exact same ATAR at my school for top ATAR.
Wow that's great! You must be so happy :) second at my school was 95.7, and it went to my best friend so I'm so pleased. $4000 from UNSW for duxing even if I did just miss out on law! I doubt UNSW Law entry will drop to 99.55, but I really hope it does. I think USyd law is taking a bigger intake this year so demand might fall for UNSW and so the ATAR required could too? I can always hope anyway

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow that's great! You must be so happy :) second at my school was 95.7, and it went to my best friend so I'm so pleased. $4000 from UNSW for duxing even if I did just miss out on law! I doubt UNSW Law entry will drop to 99.55, but I really hope it does. I think USyd law is taking a bigger intake this year so demand might fall for UNSW and so the ATAR required could too? I can always hope anyway
You tried :)

What will be your back up?

Smooth Operator

HSC
Someone I know got an offer in to Law there yesterday, said he went for interviews and stuff, so there also must be other entry schemes.

I hope so for your sake, you deserve it!

And that's cool on Dux and the $4000! Our school does both Dux and highest ATAR, so I received Dux earlier in the year, now we'll wait and see.. 2013 Highest ATAR at our school received an iPad from the school or a sponsor or something which is pretty cool.

Off to UTS for me. :D

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Someone I know got an offer in to Law there yesterday, said he went for interviews and stuff, so there also must be other entry schemes.

I hope so for your sake, you deserve it!

And that's cool on Dux and the $4000! Our school does both Dux and highest ATAR, so I received Dux earlier in the year, now we'll wait and see.. 2013 Highest ATAR at our school received an iPad from the school or a sponsor or something which is pretty cool.

Off to UTS for me. :D
Really? I thought UNSW didn't do early entry, that's funny. Must have a different name and I missed it or something.

What do you want to study next year?

Smooth Operator

HSC
Really? I thought UNSW didn't do early entry, that's funny. Must have a different name and I missed it or something.

What do you want to study next year?
It may not have been early entry.. I'm really unsure, just posted a Facebook status yesterday saying he got in to Law at UNSW after an interview process.. It could be like the Medicine entry scheme for UNSW, I'm really unsure..

BAcc at UTS. :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
It may not have been early entry.. I'm really unsure, just posted a Facebook status yesterday saying he got in to Law at UNSW after an interview process.. It could be like the Medicine entry scheme for UNSW, I'm really unsure..

BAcc at UTS. :)
Did you get a conditional? Kudos to you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)