What car do you drive? (the new one) (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
They claim to build close to perfect replicas of modern supercars for 30kish USD providing you supply a base vehicle.
Few years ago they used to claim they'd make a space frame chassis and build a car with a BMW v12 for around that haha.

People on madmechanics spend around that on parts alone when making replicas based on fieros and mr2s iirc.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I've seen some pretty good MR2 replicas of Ferraris/Lambos in Malaysia but you can tell once you get up close... that and engine sound.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm in me mum's carrrr.... broom, broom... :lol:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
For the price of my Merc and Evo combined (brand new driveaway), I can't even afford a Corolla here.
Might be time to buy a motorbike... :(

Or, you can always put a lawnmower engine on a push bike... I reckon that would be okay to get around Singapore... would probably get 60km out of it... it's perfect... can probably even dodge the taxes on cars and motorbikes (unsure of the rules behind all that)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Or, you can always put a lawnmower engine on a push bike... I reckon that would be okay to get around Singapore... would probably get 60km out of it... it's perfect... can probably even dodge the taxes on cars and motorbikes (unsure of the rules behind all that)
May as well just use a push bike in general lol.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Inspired by centrelink bludgers from the south west

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
'11 micra I drive

Not exactly JDM but I had no choice :lol:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

I end up using the public transport system for the most part here as it's pretty convenient except when I need to carry something- in which case I just take taxis since they're so cheap (especially relative to buying a car myself). It shocks me that they have so many nice cars on the road here and everywhere you look there's an Italian exotic. Or a lot of JDM.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
MAKE: Nissan
MODEL: Turbo Juke
YEAR: 2014

Gets up to speed quick, great turn circle, quirky, pretty (pearl with black kit)

DISLIKES:
English made so indicator is on the left.
But that can be a good thing because it means you can drive with your right arm out the window =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)