Post pics of your HSC Study Station. Other BOSers will rate and suggest improvements. (1 Viewer)

sy37

HSC
I'll post my one here later :p

Let's see how this experiment goes. Kudos to the first poster.

Flop21

HSC
Re: Post pics of your HSC Study Station. Other BOSers will rate and suggest improveme

I'm interested in seeing others'

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
Re: Post pics of your HSC Study Station. Other BOSers will rate and suggest improveme

I'll post my one here later :p

Let's see how this experiment goes. Kudos to the first poster.

My CFA study workstation at the moment ... At the pub really quiet too (95% of the time I'm the only one) and free drinks (water) and dart board during breaks, motherfuckers!

Last edited:

keepLooking

HSC

My CFA study workstation at the moment ... At the pub really quiet too (95% of the time I'm the only one) and free drinks (water) and dart board during breaks, motherfuckers!
Where's the Adderall? :D

In all seriousness, my study station is way to messy to be posting it up.

sy37

HSC

needs more customers

but I see my signature in that pic so..

10/10 *Take note future contestants

sy37

HSC

well my study station is a small round dining tabel because there are no desks in this Meriton serviced apartments. Can't wait until my house is finally fixed from all the fire damage though, am looking forward to my room with my big desk, and leavin this stupid serviced apartments. I think they will be done on the day of my bio HSC exam. I probably will have nightmares the first day I sleep in my house though (bring back the trauma of being woken up and almost trapped in my house at 3 in the morning when the fire started, not being able to see anything and almost choking on the smoke.), so I might sleep at my grandparent's house after we have to leave this apartment and move in to my house, until the HSC finishes.

But still I have piles of sheets and books everywhere its not funny, and i have to keep moving them so we can eat on the table. At least all my books and sheets are grouped per subject. Will post picture tomorrow.
shit man sorry you had to go through all that

but you can't leave us hanging without a story :p

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

there was a thread ages ago that had this and I remember posting my desk lol.

kuromusha

HSC
N/A

Dinner hall at undisclosed council centre.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC

Where in the world do you all stash away the tonnes of handouts and booklets and stuff we get in class all in their respective subjects? My desks are scattered with different subjects everywhere and it sucks.

Flop21

HSC

Where in the world do you all stash away the tonnes of handouts and booklets and stuff we get in class all in their respective subjects? My desks are scattered with different subjects everywhere and it sucks.
The floor.

I have clean ups every few months where I shove them all in paper folder things.

lol

EDIT: I actually lied, I don't clean up every few months... more like every 6 months.

Last edited:

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC

I put it on the floor in piles :), cannot wait to burn my English stack after paper 2 :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

tonysoprano

HSC

i just throw mine in the bin after I believe i'm done with it. even with doing that though, i still have piles and piles that i'm ready to burn after HSC

Chris_S

HSC

Yeah I am like flop can't even get to my bed without stepping on some sort of paper!

tonysoprano

HSC

Yeah I am like flop can't even get to my bed without stepping on some sort of paper!
I don't know how that's even possible. I get anxious if there's even a single paper on the floor. I can't study until my room is spotless

Chris_S

HSC

Well I am one of those people like "I'll just place that one piece of english notes on the ground there". 1 hour later 100 more pieces of paper everywhere on the floor lol

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Apologies for the half-eaten banana

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
So neat.. and pink@

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)